cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cheated out of the GEAR Watch!?

Journeyman

Cheated out of the GEAR Watch!?

Why is it that all the other wireless companies who sale the Note 3 have the GEAR Watch included.

I spent atleast the same amount for my "Sprint Note 3" as ATT and Verizon...etc!

I expected the GEAR Watch was suppose to be in box(or in its own) with the other accessories.

So what's the deal!? Sprint could loose alot of current and/or possible new customers over this.

I love my Note 3 but this BS!!!!!

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Cheated out of the GEAR Watch!?

LMAO, what are you going on about?  NOBODY is including the Galaxy Gear device with the Note 3.  March on down to the Sprint store, Best Buy, or anywhere else and pony up the extra $300 if you want the Galaxy Gear.  I don't know where you were informed that ATT and Verizon are including it with the Note 3 but you need to research more next time.

So in review: the Note 3 phone, $300-350 (subsidized) on all carriers.  The Galaxy Gear, $300 on all carriers. 

Journeyman

I dont know where your from kid.

But here in Tulsa,OK they are.

At least during the launch this

past weekend. 

They Listed $249-$299, "Note 3 + GEAR"!

If an ad mentions  products together under

' one price' ,ie Again "Note 3+GEAR"....

Looks like NOTE 3 AND GEAR are sold together!

Hmmmm!

Sprint is/was the only of the major carriers

that didn't list both together.

Journeyman

None of the carriers have the gear included with the Note. Verizons price (with gear included is $599.99), att sells it separately for 299.99 and tmobile sells it for $299.99. Things could be different in OK. However, having spent time in DC, VA, NC, and Cali. in the past week, I would have to say check the fine print. I havent seen both combined in 4 different places for 299.99

Journeyman

The note3 DOES NOT come with the Gear watch, it is a Seperate device with its own price. Other Carriers are selling it right now WITH the note 3 for 299.99 along side the note 3 which is also priced at 299.99-329.99$. this is not a free device, it is a very expensive device. Sprint already said they will bring the watch to sprint later just not right now as they want to see how it sells most likely. Check your sources before you come here and blame sprint for every little problem you have.

Journeyman

teejai.2nd wrote:

I dont know where your from kid.

But here in Tulsa,OK they are.

At least during the launch this

past weekend.

They Listed $249-$299, "Note 3 + GEAR"!

If an ad mentions  products together under

' one price' ,ie Again "Note 3+GEAR"....

Looks like NOTE 3 AND GEAR are sold together!

Hmmmm!

Sprint is/was the only of the major carriers

that didn't list both together.

This "kid" is in his 30's, so swing and a miss.  You're mad because you quite clearly were wrong...so don't take it out on me for correcting you.  Post a pic of this "ad" with the fine print and I'll believe you.  It's been posted everywhere, online and in stores that the Note 3 will retail between $249-349 depending on the carrier and the Galaxy Gear is $299 on all carriers.

Again, show me somewhere, anywhere with proof that says you can buy the Note 3 and Gear for $299.  I'll give you a hint: You can't.  Unless the ad is wrong, which you did not specify where this "ad" came from in the first place.

Next time don't get mad when somebody calls you out when you're wrong.  Admitting to your mistake goes much further, let this be a lesson...kid.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat