cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Note 3 BUG

Highlighted
Journeyman

Galaxy Note 3 BUG

Had the note2 with no issues and now have the note 3  I have been getting the follow errors popping up:uunable to establish a wireless connection

EHRPD: 14  this happens when I am on my network or if I am driving around w

why??

20 REPLIES 20
Highlighted
Wizard

noteii007,

Thank you for reaching out to us regarding your concerns. Do you have LTE turned on? Let me check to see if there is LTE in your area. What's your zip code and cross streets? In the meantime, try updating your data profile.

Dania

Social Care

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yes I have LTE on. I am in 33076. Once again, I had no problem with my note 2 with these error messages popped up.

I also had a pop up of:

LTE: ESM -x EMM - 10

What exactly do these mean? I'm sure someone must know?

I'm shocked no other NOTE 3 customer of sprint has this issue yet. I know many issues exists with note 3 and sprint from  reading the forums and over at the android froums for note3.

Highlighted
Wizard

noteii007,

These are all related to LTE and the handoff from an LTE tower to a CDMA (3G tower). Not all areas in that location are LTE just yet so I would like to know your cross streets of where you are getting these messages. Did you try updating your data profile?

Dania

Social Care

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yes, I updated data profile. Cross Streets: Holmberg & Pine Island are the major intersections close by.

Does the Note 3 operate differently from the Note 2?

Thank you

Highlighted
Wizard

noteii007,

They operate very similar.

What are you doing prior to these messages popping up?

It could also be a provisioning error, if possible send me your name and telephone number and I'll send your phone a refresher.

Dania

Social Care

Highlighted
Journeyman

II'm also getting the same error message and I have a s4 and it only started happening when I updated to 4.3

Highlighted
Wizard

Tinklestarling,

Thanks for posting as well.  Do you have LTE turned on or off? Where are you located; zip code and cross streets?

Dania

Social Care

Highlighted
Journeyman

II'm not sure how to turn LTE on or off but it says 4gLTE on my screen. Zip is 10704 and cross is glover ave and Scott ave

Highlighted
Wizard

Tinklestarling,

When do you get that error message? To turn it off it's Settings->More Networks->Mobile Networks->Network Mode->Tap CDMA. Let me know if after you turn it off you get the error.

Dania

Social Care

Highlighted
Journeyman

tthe same message comes up no matter what setting I have he network set at and it only comes up when I turn off wifi or go out of range. It's so strange. Please advise

Highlighted
Wizard

Tinklestarling,

I want to refresh your phone on our end. Please private message me your name and telephone number.

Dania

Social Care

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat