cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Note 3 BUG

Highlighted
Journeyman

Galaxy Note 3 BUG

Had the note2 with no issues and now have the note 3  I have been getting the follow errors popping up:uunable to establish a wireless connection

EHRPD: 14  this happens when I am on my network or if I am driving around w

why??

20 REPLIES 20
Highlighted
Journeyman

I Just sent you a pm

Highlighted
Journeyman

I get the same message. So does my husband. We both have Note 3s less than 2 months old.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I saw this thread and wanted to respond.

I just bought the Sprint S4 (blue version) from Best Buy (Friday) and I've been receiving this message when I'm using Bluetooth.  I'm running 4.3 (it upgraded as soon as I got my phone) and this problem seems to occur when my car tries to download text messages or other information via Bluetooth.  The phone and audio are working via Bluetooth, and I can download my address book to my vehicle, but I cannot download my text messages or the song names, artist name, etc.  this does not appear to be a LTE problem, or at least for me it doesn't.  Does this help?  I would be happy to provide additional information if needed.

Perhaps it's a coincidence that this occurs when using Bluetooth?  I don't know, but I would love for my vehicle to display my text messages (it does support the MAP profile)!

Highlighted
Journeyman

I also just got the S4 from Best Buy and have been getting this error ever since I connected to my WiFi at work (and I'm not using bluetooth). This error seems to pop up whether I have LTE or Automatic selected. I am located in 20852 and the nearest cross street to me are Fisher's Lane and Twinbrook Pkwy.

Highlighted
Master

shelise

Hello there. Sorry for the inconvenience and the delay. Has your issue/concern since been resolved? Please advise. We'd like to help if you need. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you for reaching out on Sprint Community.

*Erica
Sprint Social Care

Highlighted
Journeyman

I am getting the same problem how can I fix this. I already called you guy 3times already preformed all the update as reset. I have the S4 please help im not getting any calls or texts.

Highlighted
Master

LILBRODGE78, 

Service issues can be a real pain. Send me your zip code and 2 closest cross streets. This will allow me to view the network and its performance in your area.

Regards,

Duane

Sprint Social Care

Highlighted
Journeyman

91709  Village Dr and Ramona Ave

Highlighted
Master

LILBRODGE78,

Thanks for the information. I do see that network upgrades are currently underway in your area which may cause intermittent sevice issues. Have you attempted a network reset on your phone by dialing ##72786#? If not can you please attempt this and let me know if it helps.

AJ

Sprint Social Care

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat