cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Note 3 LTE Bands Call quality Issues

Journeyman

Galaxy Note 3 LTE Bands Call quality Issues

Does Galaxy Note 3 support LTE 800 1900 2100 2500 for better in building coverage? I see LG G2 support these frequencies.  In other words is it triband lte capable?  I hear device has audio quality issues? I read it on sprint forum about it. Does it look like design flaw or software issues? Lots of complaints about it. Note 3 very good device and hope for resolution soon. Thanks

8 REPLIES 8
Master

Re: Galaxy Note 3 LTE Bands Call quality Issues

Note 3 only supports 1900Mhz the G2 supports 800 and 1900. Sprint is not brotcasting on 800 yet (or if it is, it is in a very, very few places).

Also keep in mind, you will hear only about the issues about a device and not how great it is, many ppl have no issues with it, and many do, you might want to try it out for 14 days and return it if you don't like it.

I come here trying to help people and I'm NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Journeyman

I havent heard of many people NOT having issues on sprint. Almost everyone on Sprint HAS had call quality issues with the note 3 as well as weaker data connections then note 2, GS4 and GS3

Master

Not sure what else to add other then if you want to try it out you should by yourself. Any phones i have had, I never had any issues, and in here I helped many ppl that had issues with them. Ultimately you will be the best one to decide, and you can't really loose anything.

I come here trying to help people and I'm NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Journeyman

Ok good. So it looks like software issue? Maybe network related since upgrades are still going on? Known issue with note 3 data call quality?

Journeyman

Ok good. So it looks like software issue? Maybe network related since upgrades are still going on? Known issue with note 3 data call quality?

Journeyman

Journeyman

Highlighted
Journeyman

PLOWBOY.COW,

Thanks for reaching out to us! I'd like to look into this for you! Can I get your cross streets and zip code so I can take a look and see what's going on in your area; take a survey of the towers. Also, you can keep up on the enhancements being made in your area by visiting: http://bit.ly/12Pv08a Let me know, I'm ready to help.

Thanks,

Lucia

Social Care

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat