Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Note 3 SPECS

Highlighted
Journeyman

Galaxy Note 3 SPECS

Sprint Please provide a complete list of GN3 specifications.  This should include a listing of LTE bands supported.  Why would you ask someone to order a phone without an advertised listing of specifications?  This is getting old fast, the phone is in production, just list the LTE bands that GN3 will support on Sprint's network.  SIMPLE!!!!!

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Wizard

222BBB,

Thanks for the questions. We are building out the 1900Mhz LTE with 800Mhz to follow. At this time these are the two bands that we will operate on. I hope this info helps. Thanks!

Sean L

Social Care

Highlighted
Journeyman

Everyone knows what Sprint plans to build out and it is well documented by Sprint.  What is not reported is which bands Samsung's Galaxy Note 3 will be able to access.  You mentioned 800Mhz, will Samsung's Galaxy Note 3 be able to utilize that band?  Please just answer truthfully, "I don't know., We are not allowed to state that it only supports LTE 1900Mhz.,    We have a contract with another phone mfg. that they will be the first to announce that their phone supports all three LTE bands on Sprint's network., or the answer everyone wants to hear - Sprint's version of Samsung's Galaxy Note 3 supports LTE 800Mhz,1900Mhz and 2500Mhz"

This question is ALL OVER Sprints site and no one from Sprint will answer the question, they just talk around the question.

Highlighted
Master

With my understanding and what I have read around, Sprint's version of Note3 will only work on the 1900Mhz.

I come here trying to help people and I'm NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Highlighted
GrandMaster

correct...from the specs that were posted by another poster that was the only one it hit on that is available for sprint..

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Wizard

222BBB,

I understand your frustration and how important this info is for you. I have given you all the info that I am privy to. This data has not been distributed through channels that I have access to. Once this info becomes available I can share. Have you thought of calling Samsung to see if they may have the answer to you question?

Sean L

Social Care

Highlighted
Journeyman

Do we have an answer now that the device is out? Will the Note 3 support 800MHz LTE? I'm pretty sure it will access voice at 800Mhz but will it access LTE? I have not gotten a clear answer. This should be listed in the device specs. This is VERY important to many of us as 2 years without access to 800MHz LTE would mean another 2 years will horrible indoor data performance.

Highlighted
Journeyman

No the Note 3 will NOT support 800 MHz LTE.  This has been answered many times already in different forums.  The Note 3 only has 1900 MHz LTE as listed on the the actual Note 3 box on the back side.

Here is proof from the picture of the back side of the box.  It clearly only says 1900 MHz LTE.

xda-developers - View Single Post - Sprint Note 3 Doesn't support tri-band.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat