cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incoming calls, phone not ringing, not showing up in missed call log

Journeyman

Incoming calls, phone not ringing, not showing up in missed call log

I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Started having a problem this weekend with missed calls. Phone is at full volume, no call blocking features activated, but when screen is black and inactive phone will only play about 1-2 seconds of the selected ringtone at a very low volume and stop. It never gives you the opportunity to answer call and no call shows in the call log. When screen is active and you are using the phone, incoming calls show up like normal. Any ideas? I'm getting fed up quick, have had GPS issues and screen issues with this phone and had to send it back to Samsung already. The iPhone 6 when my contract is up next week is looking awfully good...

8 REPLIES 8
Master

Re: Incoming calls, phone not ringing, not showing up in missed call log

riddler437 - Oh no, that's not good! Do you have a Do Not Disturb setting on the Samsung? Have you taken the phone into a Repair Center? Let me know. - Carl
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I just realized today that I had this very same problem (VERY frustrating!). After many failed attempts, here's what I've just done that finally appears to have fixed it. (So far, at least....):

Uncheck the following setting:

Settings->Device->Call->Incoming call notifications

Master

Anagracia,

I'm happy to hear you found a resolution for this! If there's anything at all that we can assist with, please let me know.

- John R
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

THANK YOU - Your answer resolved the exact same problem for me!!

Journeyman

I just realized today that I had this very same problem AND the following finally fixed it!!

Uncheck the following setting:

Settings->Device->Call->Incoming call notifications

Master

Janine_sprint,

I am glad that this has been resolved! If you need anything further, please let us know, we are here for you!

*Andi R.
Sprint Social Care Team
Journeyman

I just tried the same thing. I have been having this problem for a while. Hope it works.

Master

pnanie Thank you for the post. If you have any additional questions or concerns please let us know. - MitzieSprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat