Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kit Kat Update Ruined my Phone

Highlighted
Journeyman

Kit Kat Update Ruined my Phone

Hi Everyone,

After updating my Note 3 Friday evening, I've had major issues.  For starters, it takes at least 30 minutes to reboot the phone and I'm not totally convinced that the phone every totally restarts.  Always getting messages, "unfortunately, S Health has stopped" as well as many other apps "Settings", "Youtube", etc causing me to reboot the phone.  Obviously my battery is draining fast now.  The phone continues to freeze as well.  If anyone has any ideas, please let me know.  I'm unsure weather I can connect to Wifi or not, as I'm not able to get that far in my boot.  I've only had this phone for 1 1/2 months and I can't believe I fell for installing another update.  Totally ruined my Galaxy S2 and I've continued to be faithful with Samsung.  I have 4 phone eligible for upgrade and I'm beginning to think that I'd be a fool to buy another one.

Please, please, please is there anyone out there that can help me?  Sprint has tried and Samsung says that they are not responsible for the upgrade.  Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Master

Re: Kit Kat Update Ruined my Phone

Again...

Sorry to hear about the issues that came up with your device. May I ask if you had the opportunity to bring the device into a Sprint Service Center to be troubleshot? If so, what were you told exactly with regards to the device and the issues that it is having?

Omar
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat