cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multi User Mode with Lollipop 5.0 update

Highlighted
Journeyman

Multi User Mode with Lollipop 5.0 update

Can anyone tell me if they are able to change profiles between the owner and a guest?  As I understand it, Lollipop is supposed to allow a multi user mode so that the owner can allow someone to use his/her phone without accessing all the data.  Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Multi User Mode with Lollipop 5.0 update

I am having the same problem with my Note 3. On the pull down for the settings, there is no picture nor is there an option called "User" anywhere to be found. And I've checked them all.

Highlighted
Journeyman

This feature was available for tablets since 4.4 (my Galaxy Tab S does it), but I haven't heard anything about it being enabled for phones with 5.0. Are you certain what you read said it was going to be available for phones, now? It's also possible that either Samsung or Sprint could have disabled the feature, even if it is enabled for all devices in 5.0. We need a Sprint rep to confirm.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I am having the same problem with my note 4. If you pull up the note 4 on sprint's website,then look under key features and specs it says in the lollipop description "Packed with a wealth of features such as a guest user mode". The problem is getting connected with a knowledgeable tech person. As of today I was told my baseband version was incorrect 🙂

Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm thinking Sprint or Samsung is blocking guest user mode. It'll be interesting to see what Sprint has to say.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat