cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Note 3, Texting issues while at home with Airrave.

Highlighted
Journeyman

New Note 3, Texting issues while at home with Airrave.

Bought a new Note 3 with the 24 month plan, have transferred most of my info from the Note 2. When texting, it works fine if I'm outside, but in my house it stops. I've had to reset the PRL and Profile 3 times, that seems to fix it for a while. What is up with this? My Note 2 never had a problem.

The only real difference in the phones seems to be the screen, and the pen....that I NEVER use. I just like the big fonts because I have such terrible eyes. Should I just return this thing and wait for the Note 4?

Tags (4)
11 REPLIES 11
Highlighted
Master

Re: New Note 3, Texting issues while at home with Airrave.

Goelvis

Congratulations on your new phone! Let me check your area to see if there are any reported outages affecting the text messaging service. Is this the only service issue you are experiencing with your new phone? Please provide me your cross streets and zip code. I am here to help you.

Roxana
Sprint Social Care 

Highlighted
Journeyman

I also just received my new note 3 yesterday and I'm also not able to text since last night.. gives error code 34 network not responding... Also if a text comes to me I'm receiving the same text 3 times hours apart.. zip code 27517. Thanks

Journeyman

My zip is 97218, cross streets are NE Going St and NE 42nd Ave in Portland, OR.

Highlighted
Master

carmens108

Thanks for reaching out to us. Have you tried the basic troubleshooting? (Power cycle & profile update) if so, and this was not fixed. Please send us a PM with your information. We may need to refresh on our end.

Roxana
Sprint Social Care 

Highlighted
Master

Goelvis

Thanks for the info. Are you getting any error messages when you try to text? I did checked your area and no issues have been reported. Please let me know.

Roxana
Sprint Social Care

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yes I did.... I have a Airave at location would this affect anything. ..

Highlighted
Master

carmens108

Thanks for the update. What errors are you getting? Has your Airave received an update lately? There are some known issues that affect text on the devices with that Airave update. Please let me know, so we can look for solutions.

Roxana
Sprint Social Care

Highlighted
Journeyman

It's definitely the Airave I just unplugged it and everything's ok... I called when I first received the Airave and they told me same thing and did some software updates. .. was working ok but now... well u know... what should I do call up customer service or can something be done from your end.... Thank you very much you've been really good following up... I sooooo appreciate that....

Highlighted
Master

carmens108-

Thanks for the reply! We do our very best to help! Just as a best practice and speaking from experience, I'd suggest resetting your Airave every couple of days. This will usually avoid most hiccups. Please let us know should you need further assistance.

We truly appreciate your business!

Regards,

William
Sprint Social Care Team 

Highlighted
Journeyman

I also am having trouble with text messaging. It's giving an error code 2126. What is going on. I updated the voice network or and updated the profile. I did a hard rest and even checked updates. This is very frosting considering I already have network issues as it is. Foul service I'm paying for!!!

Highlighted
Master

ruth123454321:

Are you only having texting issues while at home? When home, how do you have device set under Network Settings (CDMA, Auto etc).?  let us know the message you receive when you dial *99 from your Note 3 while at home.  Are all lights on the Airave green? If so, have you requested your internet provided run a test for line noise? We also need to check the towers in your area to see what may be going on.  For that we need the zip code and two cross streets. 

Jon H.

Sprint Social Care Team

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat