cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 3 Sim Error?

Highlighted

Note 3 Sim Error?

I've had the Note 3 for approximately 2 hours. I've updated to 4.4.2 and am now receiving No SIM in the Notifications window. Sometimes, it asks me to restart because there's no SIM card. Can anyone tell me how to make it stop, please? I'm lost...
Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Re: Note 3 Sim Error?

Try shutting down the phone (don't do the restart) and pull the battery. I would wait a minute or two before starting it back up. While the battery is out just verify that the SIM card is seated properly (it should be a little white card directly underneath where your MicroSD is located). After a minute or so has passed put the battery back in and start it back up so it is a fresh boot.

Sorry if you have already tried this. I don't remember having this problem after I updated so I never had to troubleshoot it. I hope it works out for you.

Master

Re: Note 3 Sim Error?

Hi Mrandmrsrowland, I am here to help. Have you tried the tips that Forestfire mentioned? This is the basic troubleshooting steps we would take to begin with. Please let me know if it helped. Thanks Roxana, Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat