cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 3 update 4.4.4 kitkat email stopped not working

Journeyman

Re: Note 3 update 4.4.4 kitkat email stopped not working

Sorry to hear that you are still not able to fix the problem. Initially i too had a hard time getting to the screen to clear the data and cache. However i was able to. I will keep looking for alternative fixes i will post here if find out anything.

cheers

Master

MWJEWEB - Thank you for your post. If you have any questions, I'm here to help.
- Naomi
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Why is apparently buggy update still being pushed to our devices?

Master

EnviablePlane

I'm sorry to hear about this. You may have to do a factory reset. You would have to backup your data before performing the reset.

George
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

How do I back up my data?

Highlighted
Journeyman

I just keep getting a message no matter what app or screen I'm on that says unfortunately email has stopped. My battery is drained and I can't get into my email. It took me forever to find the settings I needed to setup my exchange and emails in that app. Smh.

Master

EnviablePlane - We do apologize about what's going on. We know how frustrating this must be for you. Have you tried deleting the email accounts and then adding them back to your phone? - Kayan Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I'm sorry I know this is a sprint website but why do they keep posting useless post that's not even remotely helpful to anyone, its just so annoying.

People are having major issues and all you guys can say is "bring it to spring store", "Thanks for posting", "You have to do a reset", "We are here to help", "Let us know if you have other question".  Yet you guys cannot or have not help anyone as far as I can see.

This is just ridiculous, good lord!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess the best thing is to cancel the update when its push to your device until they fix whatever bugs are causing these problems.

Journeyman

EnviablePlane,

What i did since it seems like I will have to do a factory rest too. I went to the Samsung website or you could search google for Kies 3 its a program from Samsung, I use it to do a back of my phone its very easy to use and you can just create a specific folder to save the backup in. You can also select what you want to back up.

I did the backup but haven't reset my phone yet. BTW I have it installed on a win7 ultimate 64bit machine

Journeyman

EnviablePlane read some of these posts. I started this post trying to get the help from Sprint or other ways to get help. Shutterup is right. If only some of the Sprint personal would read what's going on, they can get all of this fixed. I had fixed my phone by myself just trying to figure out by "common sense" due to the battery was draining fast looking tor email app or setting. So I figure delete the email and start over by signing up back on my phone and it worked.

So far I have no issues with my phone at all. I love Samsung phones. I also have the ZeroLemon battery on my phone for witch will last up to 3-4 days on a single charge. Hope you get your phone working.

Master

MWJEWEB,

Thank you for the post. I totally agree with you on that, unless you have multiple accounts set up in the email app. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Hirscht
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I see that reports of this same problem have been circulating since at least September 10.

Why is apparently buggy update still being pushed to our devices?

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat