cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 3 update 4.4.4 kitkat email stopped not working

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Note 3 update 4.4.4 kitkat email stopped not working

Just had 4.4.4 installed, MAJOR email issues. It won't even open. I tried the ##7.... fix, didn't do anything.

I NEED my email from my phone.

Help!

This has been a problem since September 10? Why is it still being pushed to us?

Highlighted
Master

MWJEWEB

Is there anything I can assist you with? I'm here to help.

- David
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Same exact problem.  Been on the phone with Sprint close to an hour now.  No fixes and when they shuttle me over to Samsung I got disconnected.  This is going to be my final experience with Sprint. Also, probably not helpful to try and sell me additional services and/or products when I'm already frustrated with products and services.   I will let T-Mobile buy out my contract rather than deal with the frustration and waste of time. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

David and others at SprintCare - whoever you are...

You are replying to the wrong person.  Do not reply to me... "MWJEWEB"  I haven't asked for assistance from SprintCare.  

Other users who have experienced and researched the problem found a fix.  On the flip side, with maybe one exception, I haven't seen a single post from SpritCare that has provided any useful or helpful information on resolving this problem.   All I see are the typical recommendations that are worthless and totally unnecessary.."Go to the Sprint Store/Repair Center/Service Location" or "Update the Profile" or "Do a Factory Reset" or etc. etc.  You are not doing anyone a favor.  You are doing more harm than good.  Based on SprintCare's recommendation at least one user may have made a needless trip to the SprintStore and wasted  $75.

Highlighted
Journeyman

ADX300

Read the posts "from other users". There is an easy fix. No need to call anyone.

Highlighted
Journeyman

deleting email accounts and adding them back fixed my issue with email not working after update 4.4.4

Highlighted
Journeyman

Did you see the reply from the stupid sprint customer care.  They didnt even read the damn message.  The person had no problems until the update came out.  And the lame customer service rep states take the device to a service center?  How stupid.  We all got bit by the email not working because of poor testing on the part of Sprint (who does not care) let alone Sunsung (who really doesn't care) because you already purchased their device.  This whole experience with these 2 rookie companies have left me bitter.  One wonder why you pay more for the other 2 companies.  They test their updates and don't screw up.  Yes, I am going to run to a service center.   HAHAHHAHA.  If they are anything like the customer care here, it would have been a real joke.

Highlighted
Master

SHUTTERUP

Hi there! Are you still having issues with incoming calls? Were the calls going straight to voicemail?

George
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Yes i am still having problems with my phone and incoming calls and no it does not go to vm because it doesn't show a call was missed

Highlighted
Journeyman

Delete your email account and the add the email account back it worked for me

Highlighted
Journeyman

Its freaking frustrating seeing all these so called sprint care post with nothing constructive or even remotely helpful. All you guys do is come in here to show face and pretend like you are helping people. One poster ask how to back their phone and until now not one of you replied to that person. Even if you dont want to be liable and give details at the very least point them in the right direction.

Stop with the useless post and start helping your clients.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thanks John i did fix my email already however i opt for another email app form the play store which i like better than the samsung app.

Its my incoming calls i am having trouble with and not one of these sprint care people can help so i am planing to reset my phone. I did a double backup from PC and i also use Kies3 for a second backup and will be using it to restore my phone after the reset.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat