cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 3

Journeyman

Note 3

So explain to me why sprint customers should pay 50$ more than other cellphone company's. My LTE is a joke I get it in half the town of course not on my house. 3g is worst than dial up.. Thx for the Airave  I will not pay more for phone you can get cheaper with other providers

Tags (2)
54 REPLIES 54
Master

Re: Note 3

If you wait a bit, you can probably get it cheaper on Amazon, Wirefly or Best Buy. There is no rule that says you have to only buy from Sprint.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Journeyman

Well got 3 lines available to upgrade by time my 4th comes out of contract might be jumping ship. Unlimited its not worth it when you can't get good data speeds .

Wizard

kosmo1er,

I understand why you would be disappointed. This phone has some amazing features making it well worth the price, check them out here, http://newsroom.sprint.com/news-releases/samsung-galaxy-note-3-available-on-oct-4-with-sprint-unlimi... . However, smotrs also has some valid points of being able to purchase from other  indirect retailers outside of Sprint if wanting the device.

*Jessica

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

I dont think he will want to hear that. His problem is that Sprint is offering the same phone as 3 other carriers.....other than with sprint you will be locked to the carrier, removal of dual/triband functionality, and then after you do that you will STILL have to pay $50 dollars more for a phone that is (from a service standpoint) crippled compared to others. There is no justification to be found in the price hike. If anyone has any plausible reasons for how they can justify less functionality, horrible service, AND MORE MONEY, then please help me to understand this.

Oh yea.....and "Unlimited" doesnt really matter if its at other carriers 3g speeds...and thats if you're lucky. Most ppl i know get an average of 100kb/s to 300kb/s with sprint......ill take dial up before i pay $350 for that kind of service.....i guess ill be on wirefly or amazon for this one..... Sprint keeps shooting themselves in the foot....and wonder why they are 3rd and falling......

Please excuse my rant

Highlighted
Journeyman

Lol, qwallace in for the kill.

Master

Not to stir anything up, but both At&t and T-Mobile have the same prices. The difference is that T-mobile will require $199.99 down and $21/month with a total price of $703.99

As stated in here, third party sellers will sell the phone cheaper, but as far as carriers, those are the prices I saw.

I come here trying to help people and I'm NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Journeyman

So what you are saying is that the Note 3 will be CHEAPER no matter where you go other than sprint?

Master

No, what he's saying is that 3rd party sellers always have it cheaper then the carriers, no matter which carrier.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Journeyman

What has been lost in this discussion is on top of paying $50 dollars more for this phone, the Galaxy Note 3 will be only single band (1900 LTE).  So once Sprint finishes the enhancements and deploying the 800 LTE and 2500 LTE, this magnificent phone will not be able to take advantage.  If your voice service and data speeds are sub-par then chances are "what you got is what you got".

So my question would is why would I pay more for a phone on Sprint's Network that isn't future proof, when AT&T and Verizon's phone will cost less and the coverage is significantly better and don't even bring up "unlimited" because I am definitely limited with data speeds around 2Mbps - 4Mbps and spotty voice coverage in a large city (Houston).  Before I pay $350 for the phone I'll use that to pay the ETF and start over fresh because my 12 year tenure definitely isn't getting me any discounts like I would receive if I were a new customer.

Master

qwallace904 I understand you are frustrated with Sprint, but as  far as this topic, Sprint is in the same page with other carriers (same price). Personally, I think that no matter where you go for your service, you will always have some sort of issues; prices high, coverage low, phones not good (this one is not any carriers fault by the way), bad speed, etc. (not everyone around me has Sprint)

I always think that everyone has to decide what they can and can't live without and if they are willing to spend big money for whatever they need.

I come here trying to help people and I'm NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Master

KWUBBALLA

Sprint has the same price as T-mobile and AT&T, $299.  I don't think you are looking at it correctly, it will be $50 less if you buy it at third party retailers like best buy, Amazon etc. And in there all NOTE 3, including Sprint version, are $50 cheaper then the Sprint or AT&T or T-Mobile websites.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat