cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 3

Master

Re: Note 3

Yeah, upgrade acct's always seem to be higher regardless. I'm looking for confirmation on that one still. I'm not due for an upgrade just yet so when I try to look, it comes back as $699. 

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Journeyman

Sprint is giving a $50 Rebate when you get the note 3

GrandMaster

and THAT will drop it to he same price as the other cell phone companies lol..nice....well closer to their prices at least.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Its a lie.

If they are doing it just to make a sale.

the rebate they hand over is the one for the s4.

Here is a scan of the front no information about the note 3

so 8 weeks when you don't here anything to late to return phone.

sprint.jpg

Journeyman

Went to best buy and they will give it to me for 299$ .. but since no sprint employe can actually answer what lte bands it has i decided to wait till 11th for lg g2 preorder ...thru bestbuy

Highlighted
Journeyman

O and as for the best buy insurance... it has changed more $$  now u got limits on claims plus deductible  fyi...

Journeyman

I went to Samsclub. Got phone for 288.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat