cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 3

Journeyman

Re: Note 3

Like I said above, their pricing is based off of sprints, so if sprint lowers their price, the others will have to follow.  If you don't want to believe in it don't, but if by some miracle the price does get lower, hopefully you will have paid the full $350.

Journeyman

I signed your petition and put it on my facebook and twitter

GrandMaster

if you go through BB or any of the other vendors that carry sprint they will be cheaper anyways..this is how it always is..which is why this wont work..again you have many options out there that WILL be cheaper..you might as well start up a petition for BB to lower THEIR price even more than they already will be compared to sprint.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Wizard

Tri-band or not shouldn't be a deal breaker for anyone in the market for a phone...it's not like the bands are going away...just because it only works on a single band, that's no sign that it would work any better on the other bands if that tech isn't widely used in your area...

Fact is, the device is only crippled if you consider it crippled. How can you say that about a band that isn't even being used yet (2600mhz) and one that has barely launched ANYWHERE (800SMR)...????

People seem to think that getting a tri-band device makes it a better device than the rest...but you have no clue how a tri-band device will react in your area with battery life (since the ONLY tri-band device on Sprint right now is the LG G2), and nobody knows how any of those bands will work in your area, since you don't have a phone that can use them, and the bands aren't even deployed....

1900 has been around for a while, and with all the licenses that Sprint holds in the 1900 spectrum, it's NOT going anywhere no time soon...why does it matter so much if you have to use it another 2 years? especially if it's working fine right now (you're apparently making due with it on a 1900mhz device)...

Even the LTE in 1900 is doing fine...so what's the big hoopla? (and don't say future-proof..when the most a person will normally use a smartphone in this age is 2-3 years). Considering the Sprint Up program, Upgrade now, and 24-month agreements ....Future-proofing means you're OK for 6months...12 if you stretch it. Then you swap and get something with the Up program. Really..another 6 months with my GS3 that works great in 1900mhz for voice and LTE...I think I'll live (since 2600 IS NOT coming to my area, and 800SMR won't be on any towers near me  unless they build new ones)......The closest we will see 2600mhz is Birmingham..which is an hour away, and it surely won't reach 45+ miles....on any device.

Journeyman

Best buy has already released their price, it is the same as sprints, just like the note 2, I have been watching the price on the note 2 and while they have discounted the price of the Note 2 for other carriers, sprints version remains at full price.

GrandMaster

it always will be that price..well until something new comes out or there is some kind of promo..this isnt exactly something new with them or any of the other carriers..they didnt do anything special for just this device.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

I agree, if you buy a Sprint Note 3 from Best Buy or Amazon it could be cheaper than going through Sprint, but by the same standard AT&T and Verizon's Note 3s should be cheaper too.

Sprint Note 3 from Sprint $349, Sprint Note 3 from BB $299 = AT&T Note 3 from AT&T $299, AT&T Note 3 from BB $249

I also agree that most likely nothing will happen just because we signed a petition.  But, I signed it anyway.  No matter how you explain it, Sprint is charging more than their competition (AT&T and Verizon, not Best Buy and Amazon).

GrandMaster

there really isnt a standard on what should be charged across the board with carriers..they are also no the exact same devices...att's will have their own twists and abilities compared to sprints ...as well as verizons if/when they get it

Master

I'm not sure where the previous pricing has been coming from, but these are the prices being reported, Low - High.

T-Mobile is $199

Sprint is $249

Verizon is $299

AT&T is $299

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Journeyman

smotrs...

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Available on Oct. 4 with Sprint Unlimited Data Guarantee for Life | Sprint New...

I think it's $249 for a new line, you get $100 off if you bring your number over?  But does that still mean it's $349 for existing customers?  Still some confusion here I'm afraid...  But it looks to me like existing customers are once again getting screwed while new customers get the greatest discount.  Hey, I hope I'm wrong...

How about a Sprint employee commenting on this?  I understand the need for new customers, but shouldn't customer retention be equally important at the very least?  Where are the benefits for those that stick it out with Sprint throughout their 2 year contract without bolting for seemingly greener pastures?  Can a Sprint rep at least confirm or deny that the UPGRADE cost on an eligible existing line is $249?

GrandMaster

wonder what the special little extras are with each carrier? kind of like how the S4 for i believe att was water proof? or was that verizons version?

Master

That I don;t know.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat