cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Power Saving Mode

Journeyman

Power Saving Mode

So why isn't there options to only turn on Power Saving Mode when you reach a certain % of battery?

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Journeyman

Re: Power Saving Mode

ItsMeee,

I'm here to help, I'm happy to work with you and look into this. When you go into settings and choose Power Saving does it take you to another menu? If so what options are listed?

-John

Sprint Social Care

Wizard

I was kind of wondering about this, too, since a power saving mode seems like a good thing to have automatically turn on when the battery gets low.  As far as I can tell, the Power Saving Mode is a toggle -- you turn it on or off -- and it has a few options you can toggle on/off with it (CPU power saving, Screen power saving, Turn off haptic feedback).  There doesn't appear to be any easy way to automatically turn it on/off with the battery level.  Perhaps a third-party application can do it, but I'm not sure.

Highlighted
Journeyman

What he said ^

Journeyman

ItsMeee,

I wasn't able to find more options available to you. This is good feedback though and we can pass it on to the manufacturer for considerations with future devices and updates. If you have any more questions or need help, let me know.

-John

Sprint Social Care

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat