cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with Note 3 when trying to do a screen shot, how can I fix it?"security policy prevents to use screen capture"

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Problems with Note 3 when trying to do a screen shot, how can I fix it?"security policy prevents to use screen capture"

It is turned on. But the "Palm Swipe" option is grayed out and cannot be edited. I'd take a screen shot if I could to show you lol

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Problems with Note 3 when trying to do a screen shot, how can I fix it?"security policy prevents to use screen capture"

It was just a thought. Sometimes problems can have the simplest solutions. sometimes not.

Sorry i could not be any more help.

If i come across any cures for this ill be sure and post back here.

Good Luck

Highlighted
Master

sik_smoke, Hey there! Have you been to a service and repair center for a hands on troubleshooting? Let me know! - Justin
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I am having the exact same issue.  Im not sure when it started but I would say sometime around September if that matters.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I tried this and it did not work. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

Finally...I got it fixed!!!

1) To fix it the phone have to get the *****Factory Reset****

Highlighted
Master

mp1302, Hey there! Have you been to a service and repair center for a hands on troubleshooting? If you need the nearest center, here is a link to the store locator http://bit.ly/1bfD15Y. Keep us posted! - Justin
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Id rather avoid factory reset if I can.

Highlighted
Master

mp1302,

Have you had a chance to try a Sprint Service and repair center? They may be able to resolve this with some further hands-on troubleshooting. Please let us know.

Thank you,

KC
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I have not yet I will if I cant find a solution.

Highlighted
Master

mp1302,

Sounds good. Please keep us updated on the situation.

Thank you,

KC
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman
Journeyman

I've done everything, still will not work. Message continue to flash across screen "security policy prevent use of screen shot"

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat