cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Random Reboots

Journeyman

Random Reboots

After updating to kitkat, my phone will do a random reboot. I can have 5 in one day, then go days before it does it again. I have done the factory reset, which helped it for quite a while, but now is doing it again. From what I have read, this is a common problem on many forums, is Sprint going to be releasing an update patch for this? I contacted Samsung, they said that would be one solution, or to have the update flashed again, which is like doing a hard reset again, on the phone.  Anybody have any other possible solutions?

Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Master

Re: Random Reboots

kreetz6403,

Thanks for reaching out to us. The only thing that I can think of doing for this issue is to take the phone into a Sprint Service and Repair Store to get looked at by a tech. You can find one near you at Sprint.com/storelocatro. Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.
Thank you,
Ivan
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat