Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 3

Highlighted
Journeyman

SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 3

Here is a few highs and lows of the new Samsung Note 3 in my opionion:

HIGHS

Excellent 3200mah Battery life (battery is almost as big as the iphone display) I got about 5 hours of on screen time with heavy use (emails,games,talk,text) this is a true all day use phone
Fast Processors-Have not experienced any lag moving around

Light weight-feels lighter than the Galaxy 4 to me

Excellent Multi-Tasking capabilities

Display--once you go BIG you will never go back. 5.7" full HD Super AMOLED display

Action Memo feature is amazing--no typing just write phone numbers, email addresses etc..

LOWS

Weak Speaker-A phone this size should have a ramped up speaker

The back cover is still very thin Samsung plastic although they did upgrade to a smarter imitation leather look

Very weak and fragile screen--if your not familiar with samsung screens buyer beware! a protective case is a MUST 

Overall the Samsung flagship phone is an awesome device. It is easy to use.  The Multitasking and performance is top notch and battery life is exceptional!

My overall rating is 4 out of 5 stars

What your opinion??

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Journeyman

BGOINS47

Thanks for sharing this review with us! I’m sure other on the fence buyers will see this as valuable information. Thanks!

*David S

Sprint Social Care

Highlighted
Journeyman

"Very weak and fragile screen--if your not familiar with samsung screens buyer beware! a protective case is a MUST "

fragile screen?  so a must is a protective case to keep it from cracking when dropped, is that the gist of the comment?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Don't forget the wi fi issues plaguing some note 3 phones on sprint. I'm on #3.:'(

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat