cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Available on Oct. 4

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Available on Oct. 4

Haha so you think you offer the best value! The sprint network isn't comparable. Dropped calls, network hangups, more deadzones. I'm willing to pay for premium services and I don't feel we are getting it from you guys.

I know now that I will be holding off on upgrading my account.

You guys started charging a $10 premium for smartphones a few years ago because? I still don't know. I was told it was because of 4G which I just recently got in my town (literally) a week ago. Then you guys took my family plan that was $129.99 and the second line free and split it up to $110 for the main phone and $20 for the second line to save yourself money on the discounts you guys give. Then you guys started charging a $36 activation fee and now you want $50 more for a phone that isn't any different than the ones being offered from the other network.

I will be passing on this upgrade and might just shut down one of my 5 lines, then in November shut down another until all of my contract is done. I enjoy the unlimited data but when I only use on average 2GB a month and I can't even use the data how I see fit (tethering, unless of course you pay even MORE money).

I actually love my S3 so I have no problem holding on to it. Keep it up sprint, you keep giving more and more reasons to leave.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I say nobody get it lol until a tri-band version is released.

Sprint Note 3 Doesn't support tri-band. Will you still get it?

Highlighted
Journeyman

I said that awhile ago, the price they are charging for the phone is not justified by the features of the phone.  If your going onto release what will soon be a outdated phone don't charge what is a new record for a on contract price of a phone (besides a 64gb iPhone).

Highlighted
Journeyman

If you are considering switching to T-mobile for this phone alone, just make sure you have good credit, otherwise it would be the same down payment as Sprint...$349 plus $14.75/mo. (based on website) for an individual line.  I can't even get T-Mobile since there is barely any coverage where I live otherwise that would be a good option.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Actually your paying more for your phone with tmobile grant it your down payment is $199 but then your also paying $14a month plus your monthly cost so in 2yrs time you have Paid what the phone cost on top of whatever plan you chose. ...I'd rather just cough up the $349 instead of paying $700 even if it's broken down in monthly installments.  That's money I could be putting into savings. . . That's the only thing keeping me from t mobile.  I have no intention of paying full price for any phone... just my take on it.

Highlighted
Journeyman

So when will the Note 3 be available to purchase on sprint.com

Highlighted
Journeyman

why no pink Note 3? my wife who was eligible for upgrade early last month and has been waiting for the Note 3 is disappointed Sprint will not be offering it in pink

Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm really upset about the pink also...I see no reason not to carry it!
Highlighted
Wizard

fmftinting,

Thanks for your post. I sincerely apologize if the device color we're offering if not the color you desire. Have you considering purchasing a case in your desired color? With such an amazing device, I'm sure you're going to want to protect it in the event its dropped. A case will be a great way to personalize your device.

Thank You,

DePaul W.

Sprint Social Care Team

Highlighted
Wizard

mdraej,

Thanks for posting. I completely understand your concern. I can't guarantee that this will happened, but in the past devices launched and later new colors were introduced. Keep in mind, cases are a great way to personalize your device. This way you can change in into multiple colors and protect it at the same time.

Thank You,

DePaul W.

Sprint Social Care Team

Highlighted
Wizard

WinterNParis,

Thanks for your post. The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 will be available for purchase online on Friday, October 4th, 2013.

Thank You,

DePaul W.

Sprint Social Care Team

Highlighted
Journeyman

A case will not change the color of the  S-pen or the glass on the front of the device

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat