cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Available on Oct. 4

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Available on Oct. 4

whats up with all these generic i'm sorry posts from these mods??? anyhow i bet all you cats whining about leaving wont go anywhere. if a person is leaving they up and leave not make idle threats. Sprint Mods ---- Will this phone carry a sim slot for me to utilize when my job sends me overseas for anywhere from weeks to a month??? If you think i'm paying international roaming y'all done bumped ya noggins.....

Highlighted
Journeyman

Will sprint have a decent supply of the note 3 in stores on Oct. 4 or should I just go ahead and order it online that day? Last year I called maybe 15 stores within 10 miles of where I lived on the launch date of the note 2 and most of them said that they only had one or two phones and were all sold out within minutes of the store opening. Some didn't even get any Note 2s to sell and could only offer to order it online for me. I went ahead and called a few stores today (2 days before note 3 is to be sold) to ask about their supply - 3 didn't event know the note 3 was coming out the 4th and 2 told me that they wouldn't know how many phones they would receive until friday.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Seems like they won't have enough I'm guessing that's why they didn't allow any pre orders unlike that corney iphone . It would be a shame if history repeats itself. Well I for one am due for an upgrade and my contact is over in 2months and if I'm unable to get my note 3 at the store I will be holding out for those 2 months them leaving and going else where.Good luck wherever you are on the release day. ( P.s I plan on going to my local sprint store first thing in the morning we'll see what happens)

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hello DePaul,

I currently have a GS3 with a 2 year plan that allows me to upgrade to a new phone on 2/1/14.

Is there any way, besides the One-Up Program and paying an extra 150-200 bucks, to upgrade to the GN3 at launch at a new 2 year price?

Have been a long-standing customer of Sprint and was hoping to get a new phone a couple months early.

Please Advise,

Jason

Highlighted
Journeyman

Your so right I was offered I think $60 for my note 2 but sold it for $250 sprint are you kidding me!  I also got $180 for my old GS3 I would never do any of these buy back programs. . It's a racket

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hi,

Glad to see the Note 3 coming out tomorrow. Will this phone work with the SERO Premium 500? I currently have the EVO 4g LTE on the same plan + $10/mo premium data....Even though 4G LTE is hit and miss (more miss, 10% to 90%) in my area and the peak is around 2-3 mbps...

Please let me know so I can figure out what to do about keeping or switching my cell phone provider. The lack of 4G have been killing me for the last 12+ months with this EVO 4G LTE phone. Thanks!

Vu

Highlighted
Wizard

FLYNYGUY,

Thanks for posting. This device carries the removable SIM option.

Thank You,

DePaul W.

Sprint Social Care Team

Highlighted
Wizard

fmftinting,

Thanks for posting. Totally understood. This was merely a suggestion that would ultimately provide other color options for about 80% or more of the device. I hope we introduce the color you desire in the future.

Thank You,

DePaul W.

Sprint Social Care Team

Highlighted
Wizard

LouJiang,

Thanks for posting. We don't have access to any information related to the store’s inventory levels. I suggest contacting the stores to determine if they may provide you with any related information. Iconic device's attracts a large turnout.  I simply suggest visiting your nearest corporate store when the doors open, to ensure you're able to get a device before they sale out.

Good Luck,

DePaul W.

Sprint Social Care Team

Highlighted
Wizard

JasonnnEph,

Thanks for posting. Our current early upgrade options are either the One-Up Program, or an Early Buy-Up. These are the only two options available other than purchasing a new device at full upgrade price. Do you have an account with multiple lines? If so, are there any other lines that are currently upgrade eligible?

Thank You,

DePaul W.

Sprint Social Care Team

Highlighted
Wizard

zimakool,

Thanks for posting. Fingers crossed you're able to purchase the Samsung Galaxy Note3 on launch day before it's sold out. Please keep us posted on the outcome of your store visit. Additionally, keep in mind, the buy-back credit is sure way to receive a bill credit by selling us your old device. You're also encouraged to keep the device as back up phone, recycle it, or sale it on your own.

Thank You,

DePaul W.

Sprint Social Care Team

Highlighted
Wizard

thebeststuff2000,

Thanks for posting. I am sorry that you're reporting issues with our LTE. Mind sharing with us your zip code and nearest cross streets to pin point the precise tower(s) you're accessing? Additionally, to ensure the Sero Premium 500 is a compare rate plan, are you currently able to upgrade to any of our newly released smart phones? If so, this device should absolutely be compatible. Smart phones requires a bundled voice a data plan, which this plan in considered.

Thank You,

DePaul W.

Sprint Social Care Team

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat