cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Note® 3 coming this fall!

Highlighted
Wizard

Samsung Galaxy Note® 3 coming this fall!

Sprint will be carrying the latest version of the award-winning Samsung Galaxy Note series this fall.  On the Samsung Galaxy Note 3's dynamic display,  you can enjoy movies, videos and games or let your creativity flow by using the included S Pen.

To receive notifications regarding this device, visit www.sprint.com/galaxynote3.

20 REPLIES 20
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note® 3 coming this fall!

WHEN every other carrier has a date except sprint.   same with the lg g2.  why cant sprint put up a release date like every other carrier. 

Highlighted

theniles,

I am sorry that we don't have more information. Once it gets closer to the date of the other carriers we may have more information available at that time. Please check newsroom.sprint.com for the latest press release information.

Thank you for your patience,

George M.

Sprint Social Care Team

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yes like always Sprint not ahead of any technology trend, they can have good plans but in order to get more customers they should get better service for the ones that are loyal so we can stay with the service. Its true theniles everyone has a date except Sprint, yeah it sucks.

Highlighted
Wizard

GeorgeELMSNY wrote:

theniles,

I am sorry that we don't have more information. Once it gets closer to the date of the other carriers we may have more information available at that time. Please check newsroom.sprint.com for the latest press release information.

Thank you for your patience,

George M.

Sprint Social Care Team

Better not be  like what you guys do to pretty much everyone, the day before.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I been with Sprint 17 years and i been contract free a while was waiting for there 4GLTE network to hit my area 62220 its a no go. I want the Note 3 but i dont want to upgrade if 4g is note in my area. And All the other carriers got release date all but Sprint who is joggin in place on that subject who wants to pre register for a device thats bull put up pre orders and a date already

Highlighted

Seank_,

I have relayed all your feedback up, we really appreciate your input.

Please enjoy your day!

Thank you,

George M.

Sprint Social Care Team

Highlighted
Journeyman

I just got off the phone with customer service and the rep was going to let me preorder the note 3 now but said she was mistaken I can call in tomorrow 9/13 and they would begin preorders with a release date of 9/20. If this is true sprint will be ahead of every other us carrier and would make me love sprint again. I hope for the best we will see in the next 24 hours

Highlighted
Journeyman

LOL! Keep dreaming buddy! Don't believe anything from customer service!  The LG G2 is being offered on most carriers now while sprint doesn't even have preorder until next month!  You should expect note 3 some time in early November thats your best bet.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Why is Sprint taking preorders on the website for Apple's latest phone and won't say a word about Galaxy Note 3?

Highlighted
Wizard

Samsung haven't said any about the phone either. All we know it should come out in Oct, I'm thinking around the 25th, as that's a Friday and that was the day the Note 2 was released.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sept 25th is when its to be released in the U.S and Japan.  And the Note 3 for Sprint has gone through the FCC or is in the process.  Samsung and Sprint have had a pretty good relationship.  If i were to bet on it, I'd say last week of Sept or 1st week of Oct.  Sprint has a lot on the line right now, people are jumping off because of the snail slow 3G speeds and lack of LTE in big markets to keep current customers, their main attraction is the unlimited data. Which if you have a 4G LTE compatible phone and cant even use, but STILL paying for the extra $10 anyway for 4G service you cant have. Ive been eligible for an upgrade since June and haven't used to because of the lack of service in my area and the "Promise" of 4G LTe and better 3G, which I haven't seen yet. So my $80 plan is actually $90 because we have to fund the invisible 4G and the Sprint vision, because Sprint showed up late to the game. Now they are trying to haul A$$ because, they are losing customers by the minute, and main reason is the "Blazing snail like speeds"

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat