Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Note® 3 coming this fall!

Wizard

Samsung Galaxy Note® 3 coming this fall!

Sprint will be carrying the latest version of the award-winning Samsung Galaxy Note series this fall.  On the Samsung Galaxy Note 3's dynamic display,  you can enjoy movies, videos and games or let your creativity flow by using the included S Pen.

To receive notifications regarding this device, visit www.sprint.com/galaxynote3.

20 REPLIES 20
Journeyman

I agree, I have a note 2 and in some places I get 4G, some places 3G and even more no G. I heard on the unveiling of the note 3 keynote speach. They are adding technology in the phone it's self that will optimize LTE capabilities. I hope this will compensate for the poor LTE coverage.  On a lighter note, I hope they come out with a purple version of the note 3 like they did for the s3 and s4. A purple leather back would look pretty slick, especially with a slight metallic or pearlized finish.

Journeyman

I wasn't following the Note 2 release last year, but from what I've heard Sprint was 1st to release it alongside AT&T.  Just because they haven't set a date for the Note 3 yet, doesn't mean they're going to be 2 weeks or a month behind everyone else.  I hope they release it in early October, I'll be 1st in line!

Journeyman

I've checked with several folks (both within Sprint Outside Sales as well as Best Buy) and, while they are very clear that "we really don't know" the rapidity that they respond with "it'll likely be the Holidays" gives me the strong suspicion that it'll be Thanksgiving to Christmas before Sprint has the GN3 available... too bad, because my older feature phone may not last that long... and, after several months of homework, the GN3 seems like the best phone for me and I may just end up with another carrier because they have it sooner...

Journeyman

I hope its not that long. I almost pulled the trigger to go with Tmobile since they started their pre-orders yesterday. Im trying to hold out to hear if sprint is releasing it soon. If I dont hear anything in the next week I guess i'll be switching to Tmobile. I cant complain about my sprint service and would love to stick around. However Ive been holding out for the GN3. Hopefully Sprint will say something any day now.

Journeyman

I agree, I am getting close to when my contract is up and have been waiting since July to get my upgrade and I was planning on getting the Note 2 until I got wind of the Note 3. I am getting kind of anxious and a little annoyed that I haven't heard anything about the release date but I figure if it does not come out by the time my contract is up I will probably switch carriers, I don't want to because I do like my service with sprint but if they don't carry the phone I want I have no choice really.

Journeyman

mine is already up. Its been up since July. The silence from them is deafening especially in light of them announcing pre-orders for other devices like LG's g2. Last night I was on my tablet and almost pulled the trigger with Tmobile. They dont let you order over mobile though. Because of that I figured Id give Sprint a few more days. Tmobile releases on Oct. 2nd. We shall see. Sprint, I really like your company so hopefully you'll announce something soon.

Journeyman

Not official as this is not from Samsung or Sprint, but here you go...

Sprint to launch Galaxy Note 3 on October 2nd? | SamMobile

Journeyman

The release date for the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is October 2,2013 can't wait

Journeyman

Its release date is the 4th. Unfortunately its 50 dollars more than everyone elses. Looks Like im headed to Tmobile. Maybe when my next contract is up i will be back.

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat