Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Note 3 Doesn't support tri-band. Will you still get it?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint Note 3 Doesn't support tri-band. Will you still get it?

Well the only phones I will be getting are tri-band ones from here on out. If the note 3 was going to have triband. I would be getting it, but since it does not support sprints newest part of it's network. I will not be getting it and if samsung/sprint decide to make a triband version. I will get it then. But this was a huge disappointment.

Do you go through Sprint?

125 REPLIES 125
Highlighted
Journeyman

I dont want a LG phone. I was going to wait until the the sprint "vision" update is complete but ATT is only $10 more and tmobile will be about the same price as sprint and Im just fed up with the crappy 3g speeds. I would like to stay on sprint but Im very disappointed in my service.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Dude you made your point.  You are moving to ATT or Tmobile because you are not happy with the crappy 3G speeds so just do it.  However this thread is for discussion that the Galaxy Note 3 does not have triband LTE support.  You would have to get a LG G2 or Nexus 5 to get triand LTE.

Highlighted
Journeyman

WRONG!!!!!  The Note 3 is NOT dual band for Sprint.  The Note 3 is just single band LTE at 1900 MHz.  If you want a tri band LTE device support at 800/1900/2500 MHz, you will have to get a LG G2 or Nexus 5 currently.  We don't know at this point if HTC One Max will support tri band LTE but its got a pretty good chance it will be.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thats my point, if the note 3 was triband i would stay but since its not Im leaving. btw why u mad tho

Highlighted
Wizard

Just_BZ,

Thanks for the post. So they were getting robbed and hisbuddy worked security? At this point we have not made any announcements about the GN3 as there is also the rumor that you can only get it with the Gear watch. So untill we get the official word,we are not going to comment on this. I know our competitors have put up the bundle up on their sites.

Victor

Sprint Social Care

Highlighted
Journeyman

I keep noticing Sprint never has facts. Everything is speculation and playing by ear. You ask about 4G updates in your area you get told to wait for updates or check the sprint website lol . You ask when will the network work properly and no one ever knows, the phones only work in 30% of the city. Now we get all this Malarky!! over a flagship phone which should be tri-band out of the box . Sprint should be grateful for the customers that stay on board and are as gullible as I was last December when i was told I will have 4g in my area by January now it is the end of September and guess what ??? No 4g and now im stuck on the ship until dec 2014 or i can pay a ridiculously high cancellation fee. By the way i live in Florida and guess what NO SPRINT ONE UP and i also hear after the holidays that deal with no down payments for a new phone will be over even for current sprint customers and to qualify you need to own the phone for a year . . .  Guess who will have to wait untill Dec 28th to have the phone a year. . . . . .  ME !! So thanks for screwing us over Sprint !!!!!!! of course this won't get a response but whatever hopefully customers keep on reading and learning about the run around. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

can you confirm whether or not this is Tri-band lte? and does this have 32 or 64gb of internal storage?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Based on Best Buy it is not tri-band...  it is 32gb.

chat.png

Highlighted
Wizard

Matt1.21,

Thanks for the post. I do apologize for the fact this is not a tri band. We will be carrying a tri band device which will be the LG G2.

Victor

Sprint Social Care

Highlighted
Journeyman

That's all fine and good but I didn't want the LG g2, I wanted the note.  How much of a difference will it be in performance without Tri-Band?

Highlighted
Journeyman

I wanted the Note as well. They really should change their slogan to the Now Your Pissed Off Again Network. They literally cant do ANYTHING right. My service for the past year sucks, and they wont do anything about it. I want Verzion but my family has all different contract dates and its $580 to cancel with buy back. All I was looking forward to has the Note 3 and OF COURSE they F that shit up too. $349 REALLY, not a tri-band phone either. Hey Sprint why dont you just drop the phone on the ground after the sale to give that little Extra disappointment to the customer that you are known for. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

This is what I found, and I copied into my notes, but I can't remember exactly where I got it from "Sorry"

SM-N900 – base International Version of device based on Exynos SoC
SM-N9005 – international version based on Snapdragon SoC (probably Snapdragon 800)
SM-N900A – U.S. AT&T Version of Device
SM-N900T – T-Mobile Version
SM-N900V – Verizon Version
SM-N900S – Sprint Version
SM-N900R4 – Unknown, but probably another carrier variant (Rogers?), or simply test version passed to the testers
SM-N900P – Unknown, but probably another carrier variant.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat