cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: Note 3 Story Album

Journeyman

Let the Note 3 tell a story with your pictures! Tucked away in the factory created folder “Samsung” is an app called Story Album. The idea is simple, take a bunch of pictures and video from your gallery and make a digital story book out of them. It doesn’t matter if the photo is taken with the phone or downloaded from your social media albums.

The app has filters for pictures, different template designs and many other features to choose from. But by far my favorite is the suggested story albums. I attended a wedding not too long ago, and took tons of pictures and videos of the day and night’s festivities. Story Album realized these were all from the same event and created a “suggested album” for me using the different pictures and videos! Since all of the pictures and videos were taken with the Note 3, the quality was exceptional! I tweaked a few of the pictures in the suggested album, wrote some captions, and saved the digital memories to share with the newlyweds.

Story Album makes it easy to organize your photos into great digital albums, and if you are so inclined, purchase a photo book you’ve made directly from the app!

Story+Album.jpgSource: Google images

Thanks for reading! For more information on the Galaxy Note 3 visit: Samsung Galaxy Note 3

- Your Product Ambassador Team

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PAs are not corporate communications, CARE, technical support, product management or product marketing and should not be expected to respond to Community members in the capacity of any of these roles