cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador - Protect your Note

Sprint Product Ambassador

The Note 3 is a big phone, a really really BIG phone. Which means it requires a bit of care using it, moving it from pocket to pocket, pocket to desk, etc etc.

The first thing I always do when I get one of these nice AND expensive phones is to protect them. Sprint offers Total Equipment Protection (but thats another blog) and several case options for our phones.

As mentioned, the Note 3 is a BIG phone so adding protection would mean it becomes even bigger and maybe uncomfortable... Fortunately, BodyGlove makes a range of cases that dont add much to the size but add several notches to the protection of your case.

As you can see below, the BodyGlove case available for $24.99 (+ tax - 25% Employee) discount is a very snug yet protective case. It hugs the phone quite well and provides the protective "lip" around the top making sure your screen doesnt get scratched if you put your phone upside down.

photo 3_1.JPG

photo 2_1.JPG

It also provides all the necessary slots for the 3 mics, headphones jack, charging dock, power and volume buttons, instead of covering them up.

photo 1.JPG

photo 1_1.JPG

photo 3.JPG

photo 2.JPG

The styling is pretty awesome too. One caveat with any case on the Note 3 is that you will not be able to enjoy the redesigned faux leather back cover but then again, I'd rather protect the device instead.

Please feel free to share your comments and case options for the Note 3 below. Enjoy!

-Your Product Ambassador Team-