cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: Verdicts In: Whoops...

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint Product Ambassadors: Verdicts In: Whoops...

Since many Sprint customers have returned their Note 3 (multiple times) due to it being unusable as  a phone and there's no resolution in sight, maybe its  not a good idea to:

1) Delete the original Ambadassor thread

2) Lock future Ambassador threads so they can't be replied to.

Maybe after Sprint puts this behind them- until then someone in management should consider putting these fluff pieces on hold.

1 REPLY 1
Journeyman

Re: Sprint Product Ambassadors: Verdicts In: Whoops...

JASONGEORGE7,

I agree that these ambassador testimonials are a bit over the top.  The author of the thread:

Sprint Product Ambassadors: Verdicts in: 1 week with the Note 3 and.....In Heaven

is the same person whose thread asking about our experiences with the Galaxy Note 3 was removed.  I can't say that I can disagree with that post because he only comments on the phones:

• Overall Look and Feel
  • Display
  • Camera

To be fair Proctorc30...I'd like to see a follow up post titled: Sprint Product Ambassadors: Verdicts in: 2 weeks with the Note 3 and.....Whoa Sorry - Can't Hear You...

Yes...a full reporting including commentary on the call sound quality, disconnects, and Wi-Fi issues.

I am a former owner of two Galaxy Note 3's that had those problems and have been returned.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat