Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Zone missing from Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Go to solution
Journeyman

Sprint Zone missing from Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Hello, I am new to these forums, but I am hoping someone can help.  After getting Android Lollipop (5.0), I have noticed my Sprint Zone app has gone missing.  I know there's a difference between disabling the app and removing it.  It's nowhere to be found on my phone.  I've read in the forums, but have noticed this was happening to S5 owners more than Note 3?  Anyway, to make sure I can get an answer quickly, and if Customer Care is reading this, here's what I've done so far:

Searched for App

Soft Reset

Hard Reset

Re-Activated Device

Downloaded / Installed / Ran Refresh Customization App

None of this has worked, and I know it's not a huge deal, since my data connection seems to be working but I"d like to be able to have access to my account and view my data usage.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Sprint Zone missing from Samsung Galaxy Note 3

So apparently, after doing all of the above, and then re-running the Customization Refresh app, in reverse order (option 2, then option 1) it seems to have fixed the issue for now, as I have received the Sprint Zone App back and it seems to be working.  I'll update this post if I see any changes.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Sprint Zone missing from Samsung Galaxy Note 3

So apparently, after doing all of the above, and then re-running the Customization Refresh app, in reverse order (option 2, then option 1) it seems to have fixed the issue for now, as I have received the Sprint Zone App back and it seems to be working.  I'll update this post if I see any changes.

View solution in original post

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat