cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Zone ???

Journeyman

Sprint Zone ???

On one of my phone the galaxy note 3, the Sprint Zone App is not present i have checked from everywhere on the phones and even though applications menu from the setting and nothing. We have done a reset as well, the application was there the first day the phone was purchased but now its not. How do i get it back?????

4 REPLIES 4
Master

Re: Sprint Zone ???

NOV1991,

You can download it from Google Play Store or go to a Sprint location to have a representative download it back to your phone. Let me know if either one helps. When did you purchase the phone?

- Geraldine
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

This is not true. The people at the sprint store in Ct said they could not help because it is supposed to be already loaded. I still have a empty icon on my gn3.

Master

mrgoodstyle

We truly understand how inconvenient this issue can be for you, allow us to look into this further. Click on this link http://bit.ly/1qQty1X to contact us directly. Looking forward to assisting you.

- Keyahna
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Wizard

THE SPRINT ZONE APP IS NOT AVAILABLE ON GOOGLE PLAY!

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat