cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When can we expect the galaxy note 3 to arrive?

Journeyman

Tags (3)
68 REPLIES 68
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: When can we expect the galaxy note 3 to arrive?

Samsung announced the original Note in 2011 during IFA, then the Note 2 in 2012 at the same event. IFA is scheduled for September 4 this year.

When Sprint release the Note 2 late October last year, it was 2 months after IFA.

Highlighted
Wizard

SACH1982,

Thanks for expressing your interest in the Note 3; I'm also excited about it. At this time Samsung hasn't officially announced the device nor a release date. Once we get more information we'll make an announcement at www.Sprint.com/newsroom.

Thank you,

Carlo

Sprint Social Care Team

Highlighted
Journeyman

As long as Sprint takes their time installing what they need to install without messing up the phone.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Samsung announced the Note 3 yesterday with a launch date of 9/25. I am interested in knowing when Sprint will begin taking preorders. Verizon will start taking preorders tomorrow (9/6)

Highlighted
Wizard

fmftinting,

We do plan on offering the Note 3. Please stay tuned for a pre-order date.

Carlos

Sprint Social Care Team

Highlighted
Journeyman

why we keep asking sprint about the note 3 they helpless they never know anything im tired of you already neet to change carrier

Highlighted
Journeyman

Please at minimum announce pricing and availability for the phone and Gear. All the other major carriers have done so already. Some carriers are already in pre-order.

Highlighted

Bobbedandchopped

I hear you!

I am anxiously waiting the arrival of the Galaxy Note 3 as well. Even though we have no official release date or pricing information, you can sign up for information using the link below. With this, you will be amongst the first to know when the device will be released and available for pre-order.

http://www.sprint.com/landings/samsung_galaxy_note3/index.html?ECID=vanity:galaxynote3

Zena

Social Media Team

Highlighted
Journeyman

ya gotta admit, they rarely provide an answer to anything you really want to know.  ya might as well save your keystrokes.  all you'll get is, "we're excited for the phone" too, saw it all summer for the moto x, and now you'll see those responses for the Note.  perhaps those asking the questions are Samsung employees told to push advertising.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I signed up the day it went up, thanks. Actual information would be better, though..

Highlighted

Bobbedandchopped

No Problem!

The website is a great place to start. However you can also utilize www.sprint.com/newsroom to stay on top of things as new information about the device is being released.

Once we obtain information, we are more than happy to share with our customers.

Zena

Social Media Team

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat