Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When is the Note 3 going to get Kit Kat 4.4?

Highlighted
Wizard

Re: When is the Note 3 going to get Kit Kat 4.4?

Well, at least they're still working on it.  I think a fix to this unstable WiFi connection problem is long overdue at this point though.  As for contacting Samsung, I did before and posted about it somewhere around here.  Unfortunately, they were not particularly helpful.  I think I had already tried whatever they suggested without success.  Given how widespread this problem seems to be, I really think it's up to them to push out a fix rather than us users to keep messing with our phones to try to get a workaround working.  I guess I'm just going to have to continue dealing with this until they can fix the problem.

Highlighted
Master

TAZZKNIFE1,

I'm sorry for any frustrations with recent changes due to the latest software update.  At this time the only information we retrieved from Samsung and Android is the ability to disable the sync function but no details on how to uninstall the program entirely or prevent installation requests.  We have forwarded your feedback on both the Picasa function and e-mail functionality.

Sprint Social Care Team

David

Patron

At least your phone works. I just did it and the phone keeps booting over and over saying recovery booting in blue in upper left and vibrating....so mad.

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat