cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When is the release date for Samsung Galaxy Note 3???

Journeyman

When is the release date for Samsung Galaxy Note 3???

When will Sprint customers be able to purchase the new Samsung Note 3 that was just unveiled? It looks awesome but I don't want to wait forever for it!

27 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: When is the release date for Samsung Galaxy Note 3???

Yes please let us know the release date.

sambvka,

Thank you for your post. We don't have any information currently, but you can keep up with the latest here > http://www.sprint.com/landings/samsung_galaxy_note3/index.html?ECID=vanity:galaxynote3 Thanks!

Dan

Sprint Social Care Team

Highlighted
Journeyman

how come at&t is already taking pre-orders on the samsung note 3   is sprint gonna be behind at&t  like always im really considering myselft to change carrier 

Journeyman

Sadly, this link is worthless. Not only is there absolutely no info on this page, but judging from past experiences signing up on these types of pages from Sprint I will learn about the pre-order/release date from AndroidCentral long before I get an email from Sprint saying anything about it. Thanks for the non-information though. I appreciate you trying to keep us informed.

Journeyman

According to the info at the premiere event in Berlin this week,  September 25 is the release date.

Wizard

Well considering that AT&T was the first US carrier to offer the first Note and was the first one to offer the second Note 2 I do not see why they shouldn't be given the first shot of offering the 3rd generation before everyone else. So far all of those are offering the 32GB version.

Would you be still jumping ship if AT&T or Verizon are taking pre-orders first, and are charging $299, and later on Sprint offers the Note 3 at a lower price and possibly with the bigger storage. I for one would not mind waiting a few weeks if need be to see what version Sprint offers.

TS

Wizard

Isn't that date is for the International version. I do believe they mentioned that the other markets will get it in October.

Journeyman

SA_twospirits wrote:

Well considering that AT&T was the first US carrier to offer the first Note and was the first one to offer the second Note 2 I do not see why they shouldn't be given the first shot of offering the 3rd generation before everyone else. So far all of those are offering the 32GB version.

Would you be still jumping ship if AT&T or Verizon are taking pre-orders first, and are charging $299, and later on Sprint offers the Note 3 at a lower price and possibly with the bigger storage. I for one would not mind waiting a few weeks if need be to see what version Sprint offers.

TS

Excellent Point.

FYI, does anyone know what kind of price we can expect for a Non-Contract Sprint Compatible Note 3? (more of a curiosity question)

Journeyman

i dont know why we bother to ask sprint about new realease phones they never know anything and wiht that actitud they letting people going to another carrier

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.