cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When is the release date for Samsung Galaxy Note 3???

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: When is the release date for Samsung Galaxy Note 3???

The sad part is that we are all excited about purchasing this brand new sports car of a phone and will only be driving it in a school zone. I have been suckered by sprint with the promise of 4g then 4g lte blah blah blah for 15yrs yes I have been with sprint for a looooong time. I live in south jersey and the service is horrible. My contract is up in Feb. And im off to another carrier that will give me the speed, reception and service I pay for. Sorry sprint!!!! I gave you plenty of chances.

Journeyman

sambvka

I have an update for you! We’ve announced we are releasing the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 on the Sprint Network. You can find this announcement here: http://bit.ly/1eqS9Tc.

To pre-register and become notified of when you can pick up the Note 3, visit this link here: http://sprint.com/galaxynote3.

*David S

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

At this point there is no offical release date for any us carriers. The 25th of September is the release date for the note 3 in like 149 other countries but not the us. You could expect the note 3 to be out in the forst three weeks of october in my opinion. The us version will only carrierthe 2.3 800 snapdragon processor. The octa core never usually gets released Iin the us. Plus its not 4g capable with the octa core. It will come standard with 32gb of storage and some carriers may offer the 64gb for prolly another hundred bucks. Most likely it will cost 300 with a two year activation and most likely 800 without a contract renewel.

Journeyman

there is release dates already for the other carriers along with the price

Journeyman

Those dates are just expected dates they are not offical so I wouldnt be suprised if they change closer to that time.

Journeyman

ranran1822 wrote:

Those dates are just expected dates they are not offical so I wouldnt be suprised if they change closer to that time.

The "OFFICIAL" Verizon Wireless Release date is : 10 October 2013

The "OFFICIAL" T-Mobile Release date is: 02 October 2013

The "OFFICIAL" AT&T Release date is: 01 October 2013

The "OFFICIAL" Sprint Release date is: ????UNKNOWN AS USUAL????

Journeyman

Bad news everyone.  The Galaxy Note 3 for Sprint pass through the FCC today and it shows that it will only be single band LTE 1900 based on FCC documents.  I was really expecting the Note 3 will be triband LTE support with LTE 800, LTE 1900 and LTE 2500 given that the LG G2 and possibly Nexus 5 have already passed the FCC with triband LTE support.

Looks like Samsung just lost a customer.  I can't have my next smartphone for the next 2 years only roam on LTE 1900 band only.  I have a wimax phone right now which uses 2500 MHz and it sucks so I know what high frequency data is like.

Journeyman

I just got off the phone with customer service and the rep was going to let me preorder the note 3 now but said she was mistaken I can call in tomorrow 9/13 and they would begin preorders with a release date of 9/20. If this is true sprint will be ahead of every other us carrier and would make me love sprint again. I hope for the best we will see in the next 24 hours

Journeyman

I Think they were looking at iPhone release date because the international release isn't till 9/25 so for sprint to get it before that is highly unlikely ...I think we are looking more torward the 1st or 2nd week of October as a release time frame especially since the iPhone is coming on the 20th and I don't think sprint would want any devices taking sales away from their apple investment (with all the money they spent to get the iPhone) . I think that the main reason they held off launching the lg g2 , so nothing interferes with their iphone money

Journeyman

It might have been a blessing in disguise that Sprint hasn't offered Pre Orders (not that they would intentionally do us

any favors lol). I just read that no one should pre order the Note 3 at the posted prices because once the IPhone 5S

comes out, the Note 3 price will drop to be competitive.

Time will tell.

Journeyman

That doesnt make sense since the iphone will be available this month amd the note doesnt even have a release date yet and I dont think they will lower the price on a brand new phone within a month of its release

Journeyman

I hope Sprint doesnt give the Note 3 the same treatment it did with LG G2 a month later release date than the other carriers if they do that they have lost a customer I will be moving my 3 lines to Tmobile and actually Experience 4g in my house for once I will not be willing to wait an extra month for the phone so cmon sprint step it up

Community News

Please help us to keep our Community a positive laughing and helpful innocent space for all members cool.
Be sure to read our Rules & Guidelines and if you have any concerns surprised just send a private sealed message to @Seawolf or @A11ey, and we'll check it out!