cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When is the release date for Samsung Galaxy Note 3???

Journeyman

Re: When is the release date for Samsung Galaxy Note 3???

ranran1822 wrote:

Those dates are just expected dates they are not offical so I wouldnt be suprised if they change closer to that time.

The "OFFICIAL" Verizon Wireless Release date is : 10 October 2013

The "OFFICIAL" T-Mobile Release date is: 02 October 2013

The "OFFICIAL" AT&T Release date is: 01 October 2013

The "OFFICIAL" Sprint Release date is: ????UNKNOWN AS USUAL????

Journeyman

Those dates are just expected dates they are not offical so I wouldnt be suprised if they change closer to that time.

Journeyman

there is release dates already for the other carriers along with the price

Journeyman

At this point there is no offical release date for any us carriers. The 25th of September is the release date for the note 3 in like 149 other countries but not the us. You could expect the note 3 to be out in the forst three weeks of october in my opinion. The us version will only carrierthe 2.3 800 snapdragon processor. The octa core never usually gets released Iin the us. Plus its not 4g capable with the octa core. It will come standard with 32gb of storage and some carriers may offer the 64gb for prolly another hundred bucks. Most likely it will cost 300 with a two year activation and most likely 800 without a contract renewel.

Journeyman

sambvka

I have an update for you! We’ve announced we are releasing the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 on the Sprint Network. You can find this announcement here: http://bit.ly/1eqS9Tc.

To pre-register and become notified of when you can pick up the Note 3, visit this link here: http://sprint.com/galaxynote3.

*David S

Sprint Social Care

Highlighted
Journeyman

The sad part is that we are all excited about purchasing this brand new sports car of a phone and will only be driving it in a school zone. I have been suckered by sprint with the promise of 4g then 4g lte blah blah blah for 15yrs yes I have been with sprint for a looooong time. I live in south jersey and the service is horrible. My contract is up in Feb. And im off to another carrier that will give me the speed, reception and service I pay for. Sorry sprint!!!! I gave you plenty of chances.

Journeyman

The device for other carriers comes out 1st week of October

AT&T you can preorder online ships October 1st

TMobile release date is October 2nd

Verizon release date October 10

Wizard

On one hand you are correct, why bother asking Sprint. The reps, mods and admins here can only give you what they know and usually they get to know from the higher ups around the same time everyone else does. The same goes for all carriers and their respective forums.

On the other hand, I do not see any so called "attitude". As I said above ^ the staff here and the reps in stores, online and on phone can only give you what they know. If a member and or current customer cannot accept that fact and feel that another carrier is better then they should do what they feel best for their needs. But the grass is not always greener on the other side and in cases such as this, patience is indeed a virtue.

I've seen many (myself included) rush out to get a device only to be disappointed when another version (developer, higher specs) come out not too long after.

So unless a leak is made in the media about upcoming phone/devices on any carrier, do not expect a representative to give you info that is non-existent. 

As for dates, the international version is set for Sept 25, for the USA carriers it is set for mid October. Carriers such as Verizon have pre-orders up and running, But in the finer details they do state that the device would be out around October 15-25. I am sure that Sprint will give a pre-order soon enough and if the date of Oct 15-25 is true then Sprint should have it in stores around that time as well.

TS

Journeyman

i dont know why we bother to ask sprint about new realease phones they never know anything and wiht that actitud they letting people going to another carrier

Journeyman

SA_twospirits wrote:

Well considering that AT&T was the first US carrier to offer the first Note and was the first one to offer the second Note 2 I do not see why they shouldn't be given the first shot of offering the 3rd generation before everyone else. So far all of those are offering the 32GB version.

Would you be still jumping ship if AT&T or Verizon are taking pre-orders first, and are charging $299, and later on Sprint offers the Note 3 at a lower price and possibly with the bigger storage. I for one would not mind waiting a few weeks if need be to see what version Sprint offers.

TS

Excellent Point.

FYI, does anyone know what kind of price we can expect for a Non-Contract Sprint Compatible Note 3? (more of a curiosity question)