cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is Sprint's Note 3 more expensive than anywhere else?

Journeyman

Why is Sprint's Note 3 more expensive than anywhere else?

$50 more! Real leather? Faster 4g lte? More 4g availability? Free apps or accessories? Any other reason?

27 REPLIES 27

Re: Why is Sprint's Note 3 more expensive than anywhere else?

Yanassi-

Great question! While the purchase cost maybe a bit higher, we offer the best pricing which includes the best value. In comparison, one would more than likely pay more with one of our competitors. If you take a look at www.sprint.com/compare, you can get a better idea of what the savings are with Sprint versus one of the other "big guys". Keep in mind that you can also save by using our Buyback Program which is available via www.sprint.com/buyback.

We truly appreciate your business and please let me know if you have any other questions.

Regards,

William

Journeyman

Lol I call BS. So because you claim you are cheaper than others you charge more for hardware. In my case it's cheaper to leave.

Journeyman

Afternoon,

Was on Amazon's website (10/11/13 1:30pm ) and they currently have the Note 3 for Sprint for $249.99 that's with the upgrade. I have seen the same price for the last two days...Last Friday the price was at $349.99...so if you want the Note 3 go with Amazon.

Stephanie

Journeyman

Got it for 249 @ amazon. As it should be.

Journeyman

Got it for 249 @ amazon. As it should be.

Journeyman

Got it. Only 5 left.

DEVILxSTRIDER-

Thanks for the response. You make up the savings easily by our cost effective rate plans. If you take a look at Verizon or AT&T, you could probably get the same device cheaper, however what you pay them per month consists of less value than what you get with Sprint. We offer various ways to save, such as our Buyback program as I mentioned, and our Employer Discount Program. Have you checked to see if you qualify for a discount? You can do so by visiting www.sprint.com/verify.

Believe me, as a consumer, I'm always on the prowl for the best deal and I'm also incredibly frugal what it comes to my own budget. Stephanie also brings up another point, you do have the option to shop from an authorized retailer should they have a better deal. Thank you for that information SWISSCHOCO25.

Please let me know if I can help answer any questions.

Regards,

William

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

I do qualify for a employee discount, but that shit isn't worth another two years on sprint.

DEVILxSTRIDER-

Is there an issue (aside from Galaxy Note 3 price point) which has caused you to consider switching providers? If so, what's been going on? I'd be glad to help.

-William

Journeyman

My bill is $211 a month for 3 phones. One that does not even have a data fee because it's and old phone. That's 2,532 a year when I can go to T-mobile for 1,320. Then I get no incentive to stay at all. New customers get the deals while current customers get the shaft because sprint already gets our money. I started paying retail price for my phone last January so I won't have to be in a contract anymore. Then they slap us in the face again by making us renew our contract just to keep our discount. I guess they are hoping people will reveify and upgrade at the same time because they both fall about the same time frame. After my contracts are up on two of my lines in May and June of 2014 i'm most likely going to cancel service and pay the early termination fee for the 3rd line.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I feel you on that.   I made the stupid mistake of renewing my contract for a paltry 10% discount on the monthly bill.    Of course a few weeks after I did that, AT&T now offers my company a 20% discount on monthly service, plus $25 off any phone.      Stupid me.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat