cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

note 3 and gear fit

Journeyman

note 3 and gear fit

Does anyone have the note 3 and Samsung gear fit? I have been unable to get the data from the gear fit watch to sync with my phone. This is gear fit watch not the gear. Have uninstalled reinstalled gear fit manager, taken it to best buy Samsung experts for Samsung update on both phone and watch. Won't sync with S health or the gear fitness app. Watch shows history but won't sync as shown in literature. Read lots of complaints on Samsung site about the inability of the fit to work with any supposed gear fit apps.

3 REPLIES 3
Master

Re: note 3 and gear fit

xenaaz

I'm unhappy to hear that you have been having difficulties with syncing the data from your Note 3 and Gear fit. I thought this discussion may be of use to you visit https://community.sprint.com/baw/message/781061#781061 , if not I would suggest contacting the manufacturer directly for further support of the Samsung Gear fit device.

- Christopher
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Thank you for your reply, however the video is for a Galaxy S5 not the Note 3.  When you install Gear Manager on the Note 3 and pair the option for Fitness is the Gear Fitness app not the S Health app. So this is not helpful at all.

Master

xenaaz - This is currently a software issue. We are working closely with Samsung to get the issue resolved as soon as possible. - JaSherai
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat