cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

note 3 constantly looping and freezing!

Highlighted
Journeyman

note 3 constantly looping and freezing!

anyone else started having the problem of your phone constantly restarting on it's own and sometimes freezes? I have the very first batch of note 3 since the day of the release and have been pleased with it since. Three nights ago, it just started going crazy and haven't stopped since. A buddy of mine just got his last week and it also happened to his phone. I already attempted a soft reset, hard reset, and even completely wiping out the phone with no luck! NOT ROOTED OR HAVE EVER DOWNLOADED ANYTHING OTHER THAN ON GOOGLE PLAY STORE. So frustrating especially when I paid full retail price for this phone and they're ordering me a refurbished one!note 3

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: note 3 constantly looping and freezing!

Hello,

For me, when I set the device down (let's say on a table just like normal) without the phone timing out, all of a sudden it just reboots without any reasoning. The strange part is that it will do it one day periodically then for the next few days or longer, nothing at all. It does not affect the usability of the phone but just can become a little bit of a nuisance when it happens.

Highlighted
Master

StephenLai84,

Thanks for your post and I'm sorry to hear about the issues that you came across with the Note 3. After the replacement device was received, did the issues subside? Please let me know. Thanks!

Dan

Sprint Social Care Team

Highlighted
Master

mgonzales085,

Thank you for posting. I am sorry that you are having the same issues with the Note 3. We have not heard of any know issues in regards to this happening.  Have you contacted Samsung for support on this issue?  Please let us know we are here for you.

Thank you,

Anthony

Social Care Team

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat