cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

note 3 tri band or not ?

Highlighted
Journeyman

note 3 tri band or not ?

Just wondering is there 2 different note 3s like the galaxy s4 triband and standard ?

I have a upgrade and amazon has the note 3 for $99.99 and just wondering cause if its not tri band then ill wait a year before using my upgrade on the note 4

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Journeyman

The Note 3 is not a triband phone and thank god.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Why thank god ?

I live in tampa florida area and I have the s4 triband and absolutely love it I get anywhere from 30 to 45 mbps download depending on time of day

Sprints normal 4g sucks spark is where its at imo

Highlighted
Master

bluedevils2003,

Thanks for taking your time to reach out to us. The Note 3 is not a tri-band phone. There's no news yet on whether another version of the Note 3 will be released. You can always check for updates at www.sprint.com/newsroom for more info.

*Liz
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

bluedevils2003 That is great to hear. I am glad you are enjoying our new Spark network. If you have any additional questions or concerns please let us know. - MitzieSprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Most of the the spark have had issues connecting to the 800mhz and 2100mhz frequencies. In doing so they drop to 3G.

Also, ALL Spark phones only do Talk or Data. Where nonSpark phones or normal 4G phones do talk and data simultaneously.

Sprint messed up by going to Spark or putting one antenna into the phones to do everything.

Highlighted
Master

BATMANX35- Let us know if you need any assistance. - Joanne
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat