cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

update messed phone up

Journeyman

update messed phone up

I see I;m not the only one who's icons turned white,force closing all apps.done soft reset about 10 time THIS SUXS AFTER ALL THE MONEY I PAY I THINK WE NEED A BETTER SERVICE!!!SPRINT OR SAMSUNG NEEDS TO GET IT TOGETHER PDQ!!! CAN'T DO ANYTHING EVEN GO INTO SETTINGS WHAT'S UP PEOPLE??//

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: update messed phone up

Not only that, you can NO longer move ANYTHING from your internal memory to your SD external card!! hear me, you CANNOT MOVE ANYTHING!! if you erase anything from your external sd card and reboot your phone EVERYTHING WILL COME BACK!!If you try to move anything from your internal memory to another folder on your internal memory it will NOT ALLOW YOU TO DO SO!! check it out!! This is all Google's doin

Master

sweetblknhott,

Thanks for contacting us.

I do apologize you are having an issue with your service. We definitely want to take a look at this for you. To help us do

this can you please provide a zipcode and any cross streets near you?

Thank you,

George M.
Sprint Social Care Team

Master

PharoahSwagD:

What app are you using to move files and or folders? If not using an app, are you attempting to move files or folders with the devices tethered to a computer?

Jon H.

Sprint Social Care Team
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat