Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wifi not staying connected

Journeyman

wifi not staying connected

My wifi at home will not stay connected even though I have a very strong signal. It works fine at other places that I go just not at home. Does anyone else who has the galaxy note 3 have this problem

27 REPLIES 27
Wizard

I just checked for router firmware updates, and none are available.  It says I already have the latest version.

I keep telling you that the Note 3 is the only device in my house that has WiFi connectivity issues.  That should be sufficient evidence to eliminate my network, router, ISP, etc. as a cause of the problem.  If a bunch of other devices are perfectly fine, then the one that isn't has the problem.  There's something off with the Note 3 that needs fixing, and given how many reports I've seen about the flaky WiFi, I don't think it's my specific device, apps, or configuration.  I think there's something bigger here, and it's likely that Samsung needs to issue a fix.  Sprint, please keep pushing on them to fix this problem.

Journeyman

I have the same problem with WIFI connectivity. My wife has the S3 and never had any problem with connectivity. My Note3 on the other hand has had issues ever since. When I first got my phone, i went back to Sprint store and replaced it with another. It seems to work fine until my phone calls been dropping. Now, my wifi connectivity issues came back. At first, I got messages like your internet connection is weak. Most tech support will always blame it on your routers and your internet service. I bought the newest ASUS wifi router in the market. All my friends who come to visit me and wanted to connect have no problem at all. It is this Note3!!! I have been a Samsung fan ever since. Had no problem with nexus, galaxy s2/3/4 but the moment I upgraded to Note 3...it's where this all started. I have never been in this community to be so frustrated about my devices until now. too bad, I can't upgrade right now! or change to S5 or back to S4!!!! sorry, just frustrated, that's all!

Journeyman

[Galaxy S5] Tried everything on this forum, especially forgetting network, updating profile and then reconnecting to my WIFI, still the same issue. I'm really getting tired of Sprint.

Master

​Let's take a deeper look into what's going on. Can you please send a private message with your phone number and PIN. - John
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat