cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GALAXY NOTE 4 not shipped yet?! whats the point of preordering!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

GALAXY NOTE 4 not shipped yet?! whats the point of preordering!!!

why preorder if we are going to get the phone on the same day as everyone else?

evidently, carriers have stock because T-Mobile customers got their phones shipped out Friday 10-10-14... whats going on Sprint?!

now i wish i would have went with a different carrier. i might just cancel because there's no point in preordering the phone if its going to be sent out with the rest of the ppl who didnt preorder.. and to make it worse, I preordered on 9/27 which means i overpaid $50.. if anything those customers should get their phones before ANYONE else

82 REPLIES 82
Master

Re: GALAXY NOTE 4 not shipped yet?! whats the point of preordering!!!

cpstaley1029 - I understand your frustration. Different carriers have different supplies and inventory. We are working hard with the manufacturer on inventory needs. We do understand that the Pre-order situation can be frustrating. We're working to get the devices out as soon as we can. Thank you for patience. - Shari
Journeyman

I pre-ordered the phone on 9-26-14 and I was charged $350 for the phone and now the phone is going for $300. Is it possible to get the $50 refund?

Journeyman

Even you, the Sprint Care person, should be able to see the truth here. In order to meet the release date Sprint, and all the other carriers will have to have some stock available ahead of time, not the day before. They must anticipate shipping delays or computer problems or whatever else may delay the shipping to the customer. Samsung or any other manufacturer doesn't just ship out a bunch of phones to one carrier at a time unless its a carrier exclusive. It would not make sense from a manufacture standpoint as any problems with a particular carrier would then delay all the rest. They build them in lots and ship them in lots, a little at a time.

Every carrier in the States has a supply they are sitting on. T-mobile is a prime example. They started charging customers Thursday night which means that they had sorted and prepped before then. Sprint is no doubt sitting on these phones or have tied them up somewhere else. They may be alotting but there is no doubt in my mind that they are sitting on stock. There just isn't enough time to receive, process, sort, and ship to have it at our door Friday if they have not been received at the warehouse.

Someone is sitting on the button just waiting to push it. Sprint will just blend in and say "well we got it to you on launch date" while T-Mobile takes the spotlight with week early shipping. Even AT&T said they will start shipping Monday night.

Journeyman

You right about that!

Master

xerxescct:

I am sure we do have a stock of them. I cannot speak to why or if they will be shipped early as that is far above our pay grade and that is not information we are provided with.

We provided the option to pre-order because there are those who would prefer to do that and lock down a device just in case the stores run out before they have a chance to get there. There are others, myself included, that prefer to wait and pick it up either on launch day or a bit after.

Jon H.

Sprint Social Care Team
Master

Mr.Technology - Are you seeking any assistance today? We are eager to help with any questions or concerns you may have. - Jason
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Seems like we not gonna get by the 17th. It's no way possible. I can't believe Sprint does customers like this. I pre-order mine late Oct 8 but to me that still a pre-order regardless how late it is. Also I didn't know I could've use the buyback promotion. All this is frustrating to say the least. How T-mobile sending phones out already but not Sprint.

Master

gnice29 I am sorry for the inconvenience. Do you have an order number? Did you check the status of your order? - MitzieSprint Social Care
Journeyman

Mitzie, you keep suggesting we check the status of our order but the status does not show us anything!!!!!!  There is no Tracking # and no info on when they will ship while other carriers have already shipped.  It would be reassuring to us if we could get some kind of info on when the product that we have already paid for will be shipped to us.

Sprint charged our credit cards when we placed our orders vs. other carriers that charged when they shipped and they shipped already.  This is two items that are becoming frustrating to me and I think others.

Journeyman

I pre-ordered my note 4 the first hr it went up for pre-order. Just check my status and still on backorder. I'm gonna be so pissed if I have to wait for my phone while ppl can just go in store and purchase the phone this Friday. What is the point of pre-order? Sprint is a disappointment. I been with sprint for 14 years and I am not to sure a want to sign another 2 year Contract with them again.

Journeyman

I check constantly. Backordered... This is ridiculous.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat