cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Note 4 arriving tomorrow!!! YAY!!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Galaxy Note 4 arriving tomorrow!!! YAY!!!!

For everyone that hasnt received an email yet, your phones may have already shipped and UPS hasnt put the information in or Sprint hasnt.. not too sure.. but follow these steps to find your tracking information. my phone is coming tomorrow!!! so it works!!

Step 1: find out your sprint account #

Step 2: go to UPS.com and track your package

Step 3: click on "track by reference number"

Step 4: Enter your sprint account number into the "track by reference" box & fill out all the rest of the information needed

Step 5: your tracking info should pull right up like mines did!

Hope this helps all those who are trying to get tracking information. Sprint doesnt seem to know much of anything unfortunately SMH

21 REPLIES 21
Journeyman

Re: Galaxy Note 4 arriving tomorrow!!! YAY!!!!

Just go to the sprint website and then to track my order. Put in your order number and it will show you your tracking info if your phone has shipped. My phone shipped today and is scheduled for delivery tomorrow. The phone was shipped on UPS 2nd Day Air but is delivering early. Just to let you know I have not received an email from Sprint yet. Way to go Sprint!

Journeyman

Sprint has updated their website now. You can now officially track your oder via Sprint.

Journeyman

Tracking.png

Mine will be here tomorrow

Master

kndyluver,

Thank you for posting that information. Sorry you didn't receive an email. You can check your spam mail to see if it is there. Any question or concerns, we are here for you.

Joel

Sprint Social Care
Master

gnice29,

Thank you for sharing. Please let us know if there are any questions.

- Jewel
Sprint Social Care
Master

Bredirish1122,

That's great to hear! Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns. We're here to help.

Josh
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

i dont have a departure scan but the delivery date is tomorrow... is that accurate?

Screen Shot 2014-10-15 at 11.42.29 PM.png

Journeyman

In my experience it will arrive as scheduled. Sometimes the specific details while it's in transit takes time to update, so although it may seem idle you can rest assured it's not.

Journeyman

My note 4 arrived in my town at 5:16am via UPS.  I will be delivered to my home today.

Journeyman

Mine is on it's way today, too.  Maybe they'll deliver 4G with it.....

Master

Bredirish1122,

In many cases it can take up to 24 hours for tracking and shipping information to populate online. It is common for the package to arrive prior to the web page being updated.

Keith
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat