cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got 5.0.1?

Journeyman

Got 5.0.1?

My Note 4 just updated to Lollipop. Indicated in post title, this is Android 5.0.1! The status bar is grayish. N/A what else as I literally just got it. Google play had to update and authenticate. I'll keep y'all posted and do the same for me as well. Happy updates.

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Journeyman

Re: Got 5.0.1?

PS just did G Play update and it seems faster to respond and a bit different progress bar look.

Message was edited by: Deltawaterbravo94

Journeyman

Several, if not all, areas of interaction with the OS such as setting menu have the new look. This is a personal preference area. I can't say positive nor negative at this time. No sarcasm, a big positive for me is no negatives to report.

Pun not intended, I noted a few things already. 1) Wi-Fi calling has new notification if you've got it turned on. Mine is on but a red "/" symbol shows over it as I'm not on Wi-Fi now. The notification goes off if you turn Wi-Fi calling off. 2) ItsOn still resides on App/All but it shows zeros in the data area within that app.

Message was edited by: Deltawaterbravo94

Journeyman

One interesting thing with Wi-Fi calling is unless I'm mistaken, a new item that's been added, there's a notification you can switch on to warn you if you're going out of Wi-Fi range and are about to be handed back into cellular, which I'm thinking ends active Wi-Fi calls you're currently on.

Option path for this: Settings/Wi-Fi calling/menu (this is on top right which looks like 3 dots in vertical formation)/check on "Wi-Fi range alert".

Message was edited by: DeltaWaterBravo94

PS reboot seems faster

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hey all, something to be aware of. When you do an action that causes the action box to come up where you can choose Just Once or Always, be aware these 2 items are reversed in placement from how they displayed on kitkat. You may inadvertently make a certain app the default if you're not looking.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat