Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keep getting "no SIM card detected" error

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Keep getting "no SIM card detected" error

I have a Note 4 and I keep getting a "No SIM card detected, please restart your device" error.  Seems to come up once every other day or so.  It is getting really annoying.  How do I fix this?  I have tried removing the SIM card and reinserting it multiple times.  I restart the device and sometimes the error immediately crops up again.

3 REPLIES
Master

Re: Keep getting "no SIM card detected" error

AXULUS007,

Thanks for reaching out to us. There may be an issue with either the SIM card itself, or the SIM card slot. The best course of action would be to get this device into a repair center.

Keith
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Thanks Keith - How do I go about putting in a request?  Also, is there any way to get a loaner phone of some sort from a Sprint store while it is being repaired?  I have no home phone and it will be a hardship to not be able to send and receive calls and texts for more than a day or two.

Master

AXULUS007

While visiting a Sprint repair center, please feel free to discuss the possibility of a loaner phone. We can't guarantee one will be available.

Thanks,

Pamela
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Please help us to keep our Community a positive laughing and helpful innocent space for all members cool.
Be sure to read our Rules & Guidelines and if you have any concerns surprised just send a private sealed message to @Seawolf or @Em_Will_I_Am, and we'll check it out!