Lollipop on Note 4

I just received the OTA update to 5.0.1 March 5 2015

8 REPLIES 8
Patron

Re: Lollipop on Note 4

Yep got lollipop this morning on my note 4

Journeyman

My update just finished.  Excited to get the update, but very nervous I have the same bugs as on the S5 in our house also.  I hope this isn't a huge mess/frustration that that S5 update was.

Master

TheLindseys

Everything will be fine with the update. As is the case with every major operating system update, some people are likely to hit a few snags when jumping between Android versions. There are some features and designs of Lollipop that are disliked, but there are also issues with the update process itself. If you need assistance, please contact us. We will be happy to assist you.

- Marta
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Am I correct in assuming the restricted user option is not available for the the Note 4?

Journeyman

Good deal. I got it just now. Finished the update routine.

Master

Deltawaterbravo94, Great! Please don't hesitate to reach out to to us with any additional questions or concerns that you may have. We're always here and willing to assist you. - Brittany
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I got the Lollipop update a few days ago. Since then my phone randomly reboots itself throughout the day regardless if I'm actively using it or it's sitting idle. It gets very warm to the point that it's uncomfortable to hold and once it was very HOT. Is there a fix coming soon for this?

Master

I know it is a pain, but a system restore will fix all your issues with it.

i did not have any issues after the update, but sometimes it will create issues due to some apps installed or system settings.

You might want to clear cache but I'm not sure if that will help. Also have you seen what apps you have running in the background that make the phone heat up? Settings - power saving.

Let me know if you need more help.

I come here trying to help people and I'm NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat