cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 4 Availability

Highlighted
Journeyman

Note 4 Availability

Does anyone know when the Note 4 and the Note Edge are going to be available with Sprint?

Tags (2)
43 REPLIES 43
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Note 4 Availability

Note 4 and Note Edge should be out in October.

Highlighted
Master

ngibson116, Thank you for your interest in the Note 4 and the Note Edge. We currently don't have a release date. For updates visit Sprint.com/newsroom. We are here for you if you need anything. - ER
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I have a 20 dollar that say the Note 4 will be out in October and maybe the Note Edge might come out a little later. I am wanting the 64 GB Edge.

Highlighted
Master

As mentioned, there is no clear date.

Today, though, I was looking online, and there is a speculation for October 10th as a release for the note 4, but as far as the edge, nothing, just that it will be after the Note 4.

I come here trying to help people and I'm NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Highlighted
Journeyman

Pre-orders starts tomorrow  on shelve October 17. No word on the edge yet.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I believe AT&T and Verizon will start pre-sale tomorrow. T-Mobile will start on Sept 24, and Sprint will start pre-sale on Sept 26th. The Note 4 will be released on Oct 17th.

Sprint Spark Powered Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Arrives Oct. 17 With Pricing Plans that Beat the Competit...

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 preorders begin tomorrow, launch scheduled for October 17 | PhoneDog

Highlighted
Master

Preorders should start on the 26th and sale date oct 17th, At least that is what I just found out online.

http://www.sprint.com/landings/samsung_note4/index.html?INTNAV=SamsungShow:GalaxyNote4:090414

I come here trying to help people and I'm NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Highlighted
Journeyman

What do I have to do to get the 64GB version?

And one with a new 312GBps UHS-II microSDXC slot?

Highlighted
Master

you should be able to get the 64Gb, but as I stated on the other post, you might want to try the 312Gb, Samsung has not released any info about it as of today.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Wow there might be a 64GB version of the Note 4? This is the first I heard any news on this. I knew there was a 64GB Edge coming later.

Highlighted
Master

Sorry I thought you were talking about the edge, and with my understanding, the 64Gb edge should come out on the same time with the 32Gb one.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat