cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 4 Post Marshmallow update SPECIFIC issues

Journeyman

Re: Note 4 Post Marshmallow update SPECIFIC issues

Also for some reason I can't watch certain videos online while on wifi but they do work on Lte network this is only after marshmallow update anyone else? Suggestions?

GrandMaster

which app are you using to watch videos?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

christofanning- "Can't watch videos"- What app? Is it up to date from the Google Store? Did you do a FR yet? Some extra data would be helpful to help you troubleshoot. EDIT: Sorry FIREGUY- just saw your post.

GrandMaster

no worries. i know when i watch netflix i have zero issues but if i use the xfinity go app to catch up on walking dead or fear the walking dead it has issues no matter what LTE speeds im getting. i have to actually connect to wifi in order to get it to work..and my average speeds while on LTE are usually 70+download.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Factory reset

Journeyman

FYI, I found another bug:

Fast Charge for me is also "wonky." Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Stock Samsung Fast Charger came brand new with the phone. Here are steps that so far have worked as a workaround. (Full disclosure, I almost invariably charge my device when off, and these instructions apply to phone off charging):

1) Turn off phone, wait for black screen.

2) Plug in fast charger, from the wall to the phone

3) Wait for the screen to go black again.

4) Click the power or home button to get the screen to come on (shows the one dot in the bottom center).

5) Unplug the phone and plug back in before the screen fades to black

This has worked on at least 4 occasions, but I can't guarantee this will work for all. Please let me know if this works for you!

Journeyman

Try a different USB. Had one in my car that would sometimes do quick charge with my qc2.0 adapter. Switched the USb and no more issues. I downloaded the 1.3 leak of Android pay. Tried it this morning and it still asks for backup password.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yeah, no joy on that. I know it's not much, but for heaven's sake. Why does it call for my backup password? Why not my primary. GRRR> It's so annoying I swapped back to pattern. At this point I'm going to claim it's an Android Pay issue (or at best, an Android Pay/Samsung compatibility issue). SIGH. There's always hope, I guess.

Journeyman

Have you tried the latest update with Android Pay?  I just got notification on my phone: N910PVPU4DPE1

Journeyman

Nevermind, just tried it and Android Pay still asks for backup password with fingerprint

Journeyman

I'm having this issue too. I'd love to see a fix soon.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat