cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 4 White Cost vs. Black Note 4

Master

Re: Note 4 White Cost vs. Black Note 4

NikkiRoxx, I am glad that they fixed the issue online. We want to correct all errors. I know no one wants to pay more than they have to for a device. Every little bit counts. We can help correct this. Please follow the instructions from the following link so that we can start correcting this issue: http://bit.ly/1qQty1X

- Sheila
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

A rep is giving me $24 (the total price difference) against the Activation Fee, otherwise I would have to cancel and reorder...(which would put me at the bottom of the queue, I'm among the first right now)

Highlighted
Wizard

Man it took me all day to get to the sale section since the Site was doing some type of upgrade. Finally got in and yeah, the prices for both colors are now fixed. Thanks NikkiRoxx. Seems that your post got the ball rolling in getting it fixed.

Now if only we can get Sprint to fix the total 2 year agreement price of $349.99 That also seems wrong it should be $299.99

TS

Journeyman

No prob, it took a lot of calling and chatting to get the word passed along. They're dealing with so much backlash from iPhone pre-orders that many didn't even realize that a different price was listed for the White Note 4.

Master

I got some bad news on the Bestbuy side. they will not match Amazon price on the note 4.

I come here trying to help people and I'm NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Journeyman

i also paid more for the white device VS the black device. will i get a refund of some sort as well????

I also did call to speak about that with a sprint rep but she was not sure how to handle it

Journeyman

I chatted with one who's applying it against my account, tell them to check your agreement they need to honor the current price.

Master

Hello SA_twospirits,

Sprint does not have a price match policy. Sprint uses third parties to distribute Sprint products, but does not control the pricing for products sold by the third parties. National retailers are free to sell the devices for any amount.

Thanks, Sharon Sprint Social Care
Master

NikkiRoxx

If you have any questions or concerns, let me know. I'm here to help.

Kendra
Sprint Social Care
Wizard

Umm I did not once mention anything about price match. I was responding to Nikki on the job well done on getting Sprint to fix the web site price issue. My ending comment of the $399 price was a joke as indicated by the smiley with the wink.

TS

Master

Thanks for reaching out to us cpstaley1029

I don't have a marketing answer for this, but my assumption is that the black version of most of your device we've released do tend to have less of a demand when purchasing and are therefore offered a slight discount. Bear in mind functionality of the two phones should be identical.
Let me know if you have any further questions/concerns.

Thanks,

Krishel
Sprint Social Care
Wizard

As a follow up, thanks to fellow member Dj_Damjano for noticing in another thread that Sprint has reduced the Note 4 pricing from $349 down to $299 like everyone else. So besides fixing the white / black price discrepancy and have also fixed the 2 yr contract price as well.

Awesome of Sprint to do that and to listen to customers wanting the same price as other retailers.

Sprint is on a row.

TS

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat