cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 4

Journeyman

Note 4

Does anyone know if it's true that Samsung will give you $200 when you trade in your smart phone for the galaxy note 4 regardless if you have an old smart phone

14 REPLIES 14
Master

Re: Note 4

Rodriguez1821,

Hmm. Haven't heard of such a promotion. Anything that will be released on this will first be aired here http://bit.ly/1iwLZpn.

*Andi R.
Sprint Social Care Team
Journeyman

Rodriguez1821, go to www.sprint.com and click on the picture of the Note 4 that states "Coming soon" then click on "Learn More". It has some info there that will point you in the right direction. I dont even know why SprintCares replies to these forums cause they know nothing. They have yet to answer one question about the Note 4.

Journeyman

Andi... Seriously?  It's linked from Sprint's own Note 4 landing page.  Click the link that says "Terms and Conditions."  It takes you here: https://samsunggalaxypromotions.com/note4/

Master

The way it will work is:

Sprint will buy your phone back for $x, Samsung will put the rest of the money until it reaches $200.

For example: If you have GS4, Sprint buyback value: $135, then:

Sprint will give you $135 + $65 from Samsung = $200.

The Sprint side of the buy back will be a credit in your account, and the samsung part will be a VISA card (I think, not 100% sure what card).

I come here trying to help people and I'm NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Master

Sorry you feel that way Jonelia however, we do know about Sprint and what we have. Samsung we can look into and we can give reference to Samsungs site and we have actually provided a link prior regarding the Note 4. Samsung promos will be on samsungs site which is the original info requested. Our promos our on our site. www.sprint.com/newsroom. If you have any questions we'll be sure to try and get back sooner. Sorry for the delay. - Erica
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Samsung will match your trade in value for your smartphone up to $200. For example..If your trade in value for your phone is $100, they will match that price by giving you a $100.($200 total credit) If your phone trade in value is $200, they will match that up to the $200.($400 total credit)

Master

If you read the fine prints at Samsung's page (the one that Sprint page directs you to), it says they will match the difference from 200 - buyback value. Total money you will get is no more then 200.

Maybe I misunderstood it, but you might check that out again. I know sprint say match it, but that is not the case at Samsung's poster.

I come here trying to help people and I'm NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Journeyman

. I recently chatted with a Samsung representative. They stated that you can trade in a old smartphone for a trade in value of $200 for the note 4. Also of you preordered the note 4 between Sept 19-Oct 14th you would be guaranteed a $200 trade in value. This also applies to anyone doing a upgrade as well.

Master

skillz89,

If you have any questions or concerns, let us know. We are here for you.

Joel

Sprint Social Care
Master

Correct, a trade in value total 200, not that they will match it. Again, we will not get anything more then $200.

Master

skillz89,

Thanks for reaching out. Please let me know if you have any questions. I'd be glad to help.

- Mabel
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat