ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems just began with restarting while using Maps and Sprint Zone not working fully

Journeyman

Problems just began with restarting while using Maps and Sprint Zone not working fully

I have had my Note 4 since the day that it came out.  Just recently (since I would say last Thursday) I have begun to have a new and very annoying problem:  About 5-10 mins after I begin using Maps with GPS while I travel, the phone restarts.  It will continue to do this at 5-10 min intervals while I use it.  Over the weekend, left it on all weekend with no maps or GPS running and never restarted once.  I even uninstalled/reinstalled maps updates.  I cleared the cache and data for that app.  It still does it.  Yesterday, I noticed that my Sprint Zone won't allow me to sign in and won't show my data usage, etc like it did a few days ago.  It just says data usage from Dec 31 to Dec 31.  Please someone help me figure this out cos I want to love this phone and this is making it very hard to.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Master

Re: Problems just began with restarting while using Maps and Sprint Zone not working fully

DJ7TONY - We're sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues while using the maps on your device. Since you have already uninstalled and reinstalled the maps updates, we would like reset the data service. Dial ##72786#, the device will reboot and reactivate itself on the network. Let us know if the problem persist. - Christopher S.
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Re: Problems just began with restarting while using Maps and Sprint Zone not working fully

Thank you! That seems to have fixed it!

Master

DJ7TONY - You are welcome. - Christopher S.
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat