cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Ambassador: My Favorite Device EVER!

Journeyman

Note 4.bmp

I've had the Galaxy Note 4 for a couple months now.  Over that time I've also made it a priority to read as much as I can about it.  I've seen several reviews describing the device as "the best big phone," "the best phablet," "the best Samsung phone," just to name a few.  I prefer to call it the best phone you can buy RIGHT NOW.  I've intentionally made an attempt to be hypercritical of this device mainly because I've never owned a Note series device before.  I've owned several devices including the HTC One M8, Galaxy S5 and Moto X and I will say that there is no such thing as the perfect device; however the Note 4 comes pretty close.

Screen

Remember when the 4.3" screen was considered massive?  How silly were we?  The Note 4 sports a 5.7" screen that has a sick 2650 x 1440 quad HD Amoled display and it's gorgeous.  If you haven't seen it yet... you should.  I don't care what you watch on this thing, it will look amazing.  Trust me.

Fast Charge

Samsung claims that you can charge the battery up to 50% in approximately 30 minutes while using the charger that ships with the device.  I've tried this several times and although I still haven't hit that 50% mark yet, I have consistently been able to get about a 40% charge within a half hour of charging.  The battery life on this device is already pretty good and I really never have to worry about charging it throughout the day however if you've got a big night out on the town with friends planned after work and you're not quite sure if 25% battery life will get you through the wee hours of the morning, it's definitely convenient to be able to add a quick 20% or so from a measly 15 minute charge.

S Pen

If you've seen some of my other blogs then you already know that I love the S Pen.  I think it's single handedly the most unique feature that is currently offered by any device manufacturer today.  The S Pen is a must for those of you who are always sharing content with friends and family.  Oh by the way it makes note taking very simple as well.

What I don’t like

So as I mentioned above there isn't such a thing as a perfect device but this comes pretty close.  If I did want to be nitpicky I would say that the only complaint that I have about this device is that occasionally you will run into a hiccup or two with the software.  For me this mainly happened while using the Gallery app.  I'd like to see this go away because the Gallery app is expected to be one of the most important apps in an industry where sharing media has become second nature.

Nitpicking aside, the Note 4 is by far the best device I’ve owned and I would not hesitate to recommend to any and everyone.

Take care,

Product Ambassador Team

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PAs are not corporate communications, CARE, technical support, product management or product marketing and should not be expected to respond to Community members in the capacity of any of these roles. #sprintemployee